Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 03-17-2017, 10:20 PM   #71
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

So...anyone get theirs yet? I opened mine today. Pretty much flawless. There is a very tiny chip on the black part of the bow but is easily fixed. The ES is out of SN/180. Thats with the 100 EX and 80 regular i guess.

Bought a regular version too from BBTS. Dont really know what to do with it...maybe will customize it in the future. Who knows. Bought 2 Arkhalla Fight from BBTS too....one maybe to kit bash someday.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2017, 11:16 PM   #72
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
So...anyone get theirs yet? I opened mine today. Pretty much flawless. There is a very tiny chip on the black part of the bow but is easily fixed. The ES is out of SN/180. Thats with the 100 EX and 80 regular i guess.

Bought a regular version too from BBTS. Dont really know what to do with it...maybe will customize it in the future. Who knows. Bought 2 Arkhalla Fight from BBTS too....one maybe to kit bash someday.
whats the go with you clowns? don't u like posting pics? Show some pics!

Ok so I don't think this is the best ARH Medusa..will I eventually get one? yes maybe...

congrats to all who got one!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:22 PM   #73
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Mine should be here Monday!
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:32 PM   #74
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
whats the go with you clowns? don't u like posting pics? Show some pics!

Ok so I don't think this is the best ARH Medusa..will I eventually get one? yes maybe...

congrats to all who got one!
I posted pics of mine... basically the issues I had with it. I might be motivated to take some more soon, but as of late, my dealings with ARH have sort of taken the wind out of my sails. Plus I would have to take a pic at a certain angle so as to not show the defective rear skirt or the poorly painted armbands which I have not been inspired to fix yet.

Yes... I'm bitter.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:52 PM   #75
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
I posted pics of mine... basically the issues I had with it. I might be motivated to take some more soon, but as of late, my dealings with ARH have sort of taken the wind out of my sails. Plus I would have to take a pic at a certain angle so as to not show the defective rear skirt or the poorly painted armbands which I have not been inspired to fix yet.

Yes... I'm bitter.
I know warlock..I do feel for you. I wish there was some sort of support group or help line for guys like you to be helped through this tough time. ARH has left a trail of broken hearts and dreams over the years. Maybe you and cosmic should get together and start one up
Old 03-23-2017, 02:46 PM   #76
fernando2
Fantastic Four

Got mine yesterday. Aside from the huge delays and some confusion on ARH's part as to whether I had paid in full or not, I had and that was cleared up quickly, I was very surprised with this statue. Very well packaged (huge box inside a box, well done!). At first, perhaps out of frustration in all the delays, I was certain I would end up disappointed with the quality and end up packaging it back up and not bother to display it. I was relieved to be proven wrong. I think its a great piece and quickly put it on display next to my latest Sideshow Red Sonja, She Devil with a Sword. I'm glad I picked this one up.
fernando2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 04:09 PM   #77
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando2 View Post
Got mine yesterday. Aside from the huge delays and some confusion on ARH's part as to whether I had paid in full or not, I had and that was cleared up quickly, I was very surprised with this statue. Very well packaged (huge box inside a box, well done!). At first, perhaps out of frustration in all the delays, I was certain I would end up disappointed with the quality and end up packaging it back up and not bother to display it. I was relieved to be proven wrong. I think its a great piece and quickly put it on display next to my latest Sideshow Red Sonja, She Devil with a Sword. I'm glad I picked this one up.
Good it worked out for you....imagine shipping that back to ARH from Canada with you paying the bill.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:12 PM   #78
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:

Yes... I'm bitter.
Where did you post pics of yours? I didn't see it?
TNovak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 12:50 AM   #79
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

I think I posted them in the pinned thread for pics
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2017, 01:33 AM   #80
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
I think I posted them in the pinned thread for pics
buy a new camera and sell that medusa on ebay for half price