Welcome to my ignore list.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:02 PM   #1203
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
How fast people forget.

How many Marvel pieces has Tweeterhead in production? If this will happen someday, let´s see what they will share with you.
I'd love for Tweeterhead to get the Marvel license! I get that Marvel is on more of a lockdown than DC when it comes to what's allowed to be shown, but I welcome TH's ability to also do characters that aren't SSDD. Just like I do with XM.

IF TH did get the Marvel license, I bet they would still take opinions on how to pose a character like the did. It's not like we don't know you can't point a gun or hold a cigar. It's not rocket science to not request that pose. Starting a fan poll asking if we would buy a certain character (and all companies know who is and is not allowed), is smart business sense. I bet TH would do that with a marvel character.

I mean, can I get a Gray Suit Black Widow?? I'd like that a lot.

Quote:
Wait a moment, just the last weeks. The XM Megatron fans getting now a second head and XM Wolverine (Brown) fans the forward metal claws.

But hey they don´t listen anymore to fans in forums or facebook. Try to get an additional head or arms AFTER opened PreOrder from another company.

Some comments are just hilarious, sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
By all means, point me in the direction of the place where I can provide feedback that is listened to. I have plenty on the new Emma Frost piece.
Quote:
The XM Wolverine (Brown) metal claws started here and was posted by Parm on Bryan´s FB profil.
Grumpy the point is that XM USED to give thought to what we said in here. Used to. They no longer come onto this forum. If they had, it wouldn't take us going to facebook to get our questions answered or concerns addressed. I had to get answers about Storm through social media, not by any forum.

Another example to that point, on here I have asked about Dark Phoenix QC and construction. Crickets. So I went again to Facebook. When I asked Bryan AND Ang (directly tagged) if the seams on the Dark Phoenix's bird would be blended.....crickets. Nadda. So, I shot a DM to the XM FB page. Got a standard message of:

"Hi Lindsey, we are unable to pack the entire phoenix by itself as it will be prone to breakage. Our team of engineers will usually assess the pieces and advise on which areas are prone for breakage and will be advisable to have different parts of it packed and assembled together when the customer receives it."

Ummmm....yea. I'm well aware that the bird can't come as one piece. I own the other Jean/Phoenix too. My question was again NOT answered. So if you are going to act like you know how to contact a company rep, please let us know because I have tried my avenues. Would you be willing to reach out to them in whatever private connection you have? I feel my question is one all future owner of Dark Phoenix have. It's a valid one because it's potentially another QC, eye-sore, mess.

And once that statue is mass produced, you know - just like Storm - they will just say "well it had to be this way." when it really doesn't.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:27 PM   #1204
nearmint
Phoenix

Hasn't Chad mentioned that he grew up a big DC fan and didn't really buy Marvel?
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 05:46 PM   #1205
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Hasn't Chad mentioned that he grew up a big DC fan and didn't really buy Marvel?
Yep.

Ideally I would like to see Tweeterhead start a partnership with Bowen to do Marvel statues.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:34 PM   #1206
Subby1938
Legion of Super-Heroes
Adamantium Plus Member

Bowen doesn’t need anyone to partner with will be joining us again very shortly
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:39 PM   #1207
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I’m not sure you were allowed to mention that Subby But good to know you also have the inside scoop - can you pass along my concerns about Dark Phoenix’s bird? Please and thank you.
Demona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 06:41 PM   #1208
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
Yep.

Ideally I would like to see Tweeterhead start a partnership with Bowen to do Marvel statues.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
I’ll take either one of those scenarios.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2019, 07:48 PM   #1209
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
Never said he needed to, just saying what I'd like to happen. I would just like to expedite great 1/6 Marvel statues being put on the market. If a partnership can make that happen then so be it.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2019, 03:35 PM   #1210
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

GHeroes Europe News

Quote:
"Dear Collectors and Friends,

today is the FINAL CALL to Pre-Order the XM Iceman ¼ scale statue here with us in europe! Our online store at www.xm-studios.shop will close orders on 16.03.2019, 19:00 (GermanTimeZone) and the final ES to be announced later.

~~~~~~~~~

XM Iceman will be retailing at €1250 or €1125 with full payment, an Made to Order (MTO) edition size with maximum cap of 999. Make sure to order within the last 3 weeks so you won’t miss the chance to own the Iceman! Bobby Drake discovered his mutant power to create ice while in his early teens, yet kept his condition hidden from everyone but his parents. Safe your Pre-Order!

~~~~~~~~~

PreOrder Period XM Iceman : 16.12 - 16.03.2019.

XM Iceman : Pre-Order - English
XM Iceman : Pre-Order - German

~~~~~~~~~

Est Product Size: 60 cm L X 40 cm B X 52 cm H
Est Product Weight: 17,5 kg

~~~~~~~~~

GHeroes Shop : FAQ (English)
GHeroes Shop : FAQ (German)

~~~~~~~~~

You’ll receive an email with all further information after you secured one of the XM Iceman ¼ Pre-Order.

Have a nice week!

Greetz
GHeroes."

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote