Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-25-2015, 11:41 AM   #211
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorudan View Post
Hey guys, official news on the Silver Coins. They will be discontinued after Thor. More details at http://www.xm-studios.com/notice-sil...or-statue.aspx
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:41 AM   #212
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thor57 View Post
Hey Bryan,

I have a few questions.

1. How come Dr. Strange isnt mentioned on the Pre order list on the website? He's not to my knowledge caught up in the mess with Disney/Fox.

2. Are you guys ever going to run more contests for the fans to submit designs for future statues with the winner getting a free AP?
Hey Thor, Yeah Strange will be produced - I'm getting the dates for the PO and shipping. And yes our plan is to run the fan contests once every year so it will happen again this year
shorudan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:42 AM   #213
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Thanks God.
Bryan, I just sent you an email, is your address the same you posted some time ago? (bryan@xm-studios.com)
Yup! I saw it... I think it's a good idea but need to get the details from Dr TPH but he is in China now so he may take awhile to reply.
Old 05-25-2015, 11:45 AM   #214
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Hey guys, official news on the Silver Coins. They will be discontinued after Thor. More details at http://www.xm-studios.com/notice-sil...or-statue.aspx
Unless the item is offered with every statue it becomes an exclusive that collectors will want solely for the reason that not every statue will have it. Great move imo.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 11:59 AM   #215
Gollum
The Herculoids

Quote:
Thanks so much no more coins
Gollum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:02 PM   #216
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Hmm fan contests for any of these...

Punisher
Gamora
Gladiator
Lady Sif
Moon Knight
Namor
Vision

would be BOOM! mind blown lol
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:09 PM   #217
shorudan
XM Studios
Producer

Folks, it's been a sad day for us... due to reasons we aren't at liberty to disclose, we have been asked to put a hard stop to all X-Men characters for now. That means Cable can't be released, and neither can the awesome Sentinel Diorama which we've all been so looking forward to. Still, we continue to have faith that this isn't an indefinite red light forever and you can have our promise we will be back to producing these dream pieces once the coast is clear - no matter how long it takes!
Old 05-25-2015, 12:16 PM   #218
SDguy

Quote:

Folks, it's been a sad day for us... due to reasons we aren't at liberty to disclose, we have been asked to put a hard stop to all X-Men characters for now. That means Cable can't be released, and neither can the awesome Sentinel Diorama which we've all been so looking forward to. Still, we continue to have faith that this isn't an indefinite red light forever and you can have our promise we will be back to producing these dream pieces once the coast is clear - no matter how long it takes!
What a shame! Thanks for the update...
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:27 PM   #219
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Yup! I saw it... I think it's a good idea but need to get the details from Dr TPH but he is in China now so he may take awhile to reply.
Thanks a lot Bryan, you're the man!

Regarding the X Men embargo... damn. I might be rushed by the bad news but I'm seriously hoping Disney offers some sort of compensation. A s--t ton of work (and cash, undoubtly) went into those designs and protos. Now it's all going in the trash.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:57 PM   #220
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Guys I don't see why you are all so sad? This is actually great news in my book because it will give XM more thought to characters non-mutant related. I can think of a whole many a Marvel characters that are way more interesting than the dull X-Men (I am sad I won't see Colossus for a long time if ever though ). Moon Knight, Kang the Conqueror, Krang, Tiger Shark, Guardians of the Galaxy, Ronan, Annhilius, Quasar, Tigra, Hercules, Ares, Athena, Zeus, Odin, Loki, Hela, Her, Thena, Ikaris, Squadron Supreme (Hyperion at least), Abomination (there you go XM Hulk has lots of cool villains), The Leader, Gray Gargoyle, Absorbing Man, the list goes on and on and on and on and......oh you get what I'm saying peeps. Move on and wipe the X-men from your minds.

Besides guys....we got a buttload of great Spidey stuff coming. The Spidey villains and Black Cat alone are worth a whole two years of product by themselves. Relax...and enjoy what's to come...hopefully.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote