Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-01-2018, 07:18 PM   #731
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
PCS better post more pics or update statues are being made. I was tempted to say F#$% it and cancel all my PCS orders. They have no consideration.

They posted a Pic of Juri and there saying leaving end of month from China.
This is heavy to hear considering you have been one of their bigger supporters.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:00 AM   #732
jimjimmyjones85
Birdman

Maybe they need to take the loss, deliver or refund and call it a day. Close shop.
jimjimmyjones85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 12:57 PM   #733
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogo13 View Post
PCS better post more pics or update statues are being made. I was tempted to say F#$% it and cancel all my PCS orders. They have no consideration.

They posted a Pic of Juri and there saying leaving end of month from China.
Patiently waiting on this beauty. I know it'll get here. I wanted her when she went up and even though I've gotten quite a bit in between I revisited the pics and still love her. I will not cancel her.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 01:47 PM   #734
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I mean, you all have waited less time for Juri than I have for She-Ra.

In due time I guess we will get our pieces. Supposedly there will be light at the end of the PoP tunnel -- 3 years since sneaked.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:01 PM   #735
qz33
Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I mean, you all have waited less time for Juri than I have for She-Ra.

In due time I guess we will get our pieces. Supposedly there will be light at the end of the PoP tunnel -- 3 years since sneaked.
Yeah but ordering a statue creates no obligation of such dedication.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 02:47 PM   #736
MegatronG1
The X-Men

The Super 7 figure will be out before this. i think it looks better too.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 03:02 PM   #737
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueDiva View Post
Indeed
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:51 PM   #738
jye318
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

She is the only PCs I am keeping
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:11 PM   #739
markuz30
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Any production piece for this statue? From the pics it seems like there is still ALOT OF WORK to be done....
markuz30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:32 PM   #740
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueDiva View Post
The new owners have a lot on the table. They are not Jerry. Jerry was always communicating on the forum and never did I feel I wouldn't have my statue made. I didn't mind the wait. The new owners are making a huge mistake going silent. They don't have to chat with the community like Jerry but actions speak words.

PCS is now in charge of Art and Production. The new Art direction is diversifying into new license besides SF, MK or He-man. That makes sense.The Art part seems alive. Not selling well but alive.

The production part annoyed me. If All the pre-orders productions are push back for no official reasons and Mgmt goes silent . It makes you wonder. There is no money for refunds either. Hopefully there money left to produce the statues. There NO news of anything being produced.

There a rumor saying PCS is going to go under in a year. Owners don't have anything to say. They can't so they remain silent. AT NYCC no one has any info when the next SF statue will come out. A simple questions. Not a question about refunds. There is no news on their news letter either. Is there anything at the factory . Silence feed the rumors. Very inconsiderate. They just have to post pics saying were healthy. Statues are being made . Production is healthy but moving slowly. Its better than just silence. The thought of nothing is being made and we don't care what you think attitude may run thru collector minds. Why not cancel. Some of us are hoping certain statues will get made. Why care if PCS doesn't want to calm these rumors down. I have a few K invested.

The Quality Control at PCS has improved . Show us production is alive cause it very easy for us to feel that PCS abandon production cause they need new pre-orders to pay for them. In my mind I'm thinking production was canceled . Maybe Juri and all my other pre-orders will be delayed and their a sinking ship.. Maybe there looking for a new factory in the distance future or they have no money. A simple photo helps.

If PCS mgmt doesn't like Social media then make really great Art at a fair market price and produce them in a timely manner. Keep collectors updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagero_no_mai View Post
Indeed
I still like The SF statues but I think Mgmt is making some bad decisions hiding
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote