Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 10-17-2018, 09:58 PM   #21
off
The X-Men

I'm about done with the big line, I want Megs and Starscream, that's it. Going to continue with the small line.
off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:04 PM   #22
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

That's why I think it's insane for I.A. to keep making Large scale line. So many can't keep up with either room or money. You get much more for your money with LOC sale.
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:11 PM   #23
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

DS did a bust Megs Galvatron about ten years ago. Almost bought it then but I am a statue dude not bust. Movie was junk, but was a cool scene and I love Galvatron. Would have bought it if would have been a statue.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	dsmegagal.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	118069  
Old 10-17-2018, 10:13 PM   #24
off
The X-Men

Yeah, especially considering you can get three LOC for the price of one big boy.
Old 10-17-2018, 11:15 PM   #25
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by off View Post
Magnus and Soundwave are tops in my book.
Yup, easily the best.

I still think that's because of them trying to mimic XM. These 2 were up for Pre-order before XM's Prime was revealed. After that, IA started throwing in all these random details.

They are slowly bringing it back but haven't quite got there yet.
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:31 PM   #26
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

@off Definitely sounds like BBTS took your emblem for a replacement and made a boo boo.

@kelpie You pretty much nailed it. I’ve noticed the differences not only in the details you mentioned but the weight, materials and packing. Not a rant per say but Soundwave, UM and SS on throne are absolute beasts. I notice Optimus feels lighter and the packing was a lot less protective. Rodimus feels a bit experimental in between.

Not going to get into the big vs small debate. I prefer large but will be getting both sizes to support IA so we get more characters. I’ll weed out what I don’t want down the road but understand everyone’s issues and concerns. I go through this bs with P1 and their bases...
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 04:02 AM   #27
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by craigcliff1 View Post
DS did a bust Megs Galvatron bust about ten years ago. Almost bought it then but I am a statue dude not bust. Movie was junk, but was a cool scene and I love Galvatron. Would have bought it if would have been a statue.
Interesting. Thanks for the info. Not a fan of busts either. It's not quite the effect I was hoping for, but it's cool to see the attempt when I didn't think anyone would try.
ZenLogikos is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2018, 07:49 AM   #28
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

Your welcome. Not easy to do something like that and make it look cool. Here is a nicer photo.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	megatrongalvatron.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	260.2 KB
ID:	118074  
Old 10-18-2018, 10:10 AM   #29
craigcliff1
The Masters of Evil

BBTS has more Rodimus.
Old 10-18-2018, 11:33 AM   #30
off
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
@off Definitely sounds like BBTS took your emblem for a replacement and made a boo boo.

@kelpie You pretty much nailed it. I’ve noticed the differences not only in the details you mentioned but the weight, materials and packing. Not a rant per say but Soundwave, UM and SS on throne are absolute beasts. I notice Optimus feels lighter and the packing was a lot less protective. Rodimus feels a bit experimental in between.

Not going to get into the big vs small debate. I prefer large but will be getting both sizes to support IA so we get more characters. I’ll weed out what I don’t want down the road but understand everyone’s issues and concerns. I go through this bs with P1 and their bases...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KELPIE View Post
Yup, easily the best.

I still think that's because of them trying to mimic XM. These 2 were up for Pre-order before XM's Prime was revealed. After that, IA started throwing in all these random details.

They are slowly bringing it back but haven't quite got there yet.

Agree all the way around!