Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-30-2019, 11:18 PM   #21
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
The issue started with the city hunter, prime1 released it as "non-scale" because sideshow holds this particular movie license for 1/4 (and bunch other scales too). Sideshow is not happy prime1 did this to get around the license never mind they can't make a proper pred if their lives depended on it. Flip side - it is pretty obvious the "wall art" is in 1/4 scale.

That's why this was never put up for preorder and subsequently everything else afterwards go delayed. They are in negotiations, sideshow wants more money.

Hopefully everything works out and get resolved, i don't want to pay $300 shipping for every prime1 statue.
If this is the case then I will really begin to hate sideshow. Sideshow getting more money on a prime 1 piece means that costs will be passed onto the customers.
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 11:30 PM   #22
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
The issue started with the city hunter, prime1 released it as "non-scale" because sideshow holds this particular movie license for 1/4 (and bunch other scales too). Sideshow is not happy prime1 did this to get around the license never mind they can't make a proper pred if their lives depended on it. Flip side - it is pretty obvious the "wall art" is in 1/4 scale.

That's why this was never put up for preorder and subsequently everything else afterwards go delayed. They are in negotiations, sideshow wants more money.

Hopefully everything works out and get resolved, i don't want to pay $300 shipping for every prime1 statue.
Very interesting....... Good to know. In the end Sideshow will get more money which would be passed onto us collectors. There's no way around this. Money talks!
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2019, 11:59 PM   #23
Biggunz
Loki

I hate GREEDSHOW
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 12:23 AM   #24
SONICobra
Batman

that would explain the "1/3 scale" 1/4 scale zero year batman

i wonder if theyll actually reprint, mold and cast that in 1/3 scale or if it will stay as is
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 01:28 AM   #25
The STATUARY
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
that would explain the "1/3 scale" 1/4 scale zero year batman

i wonder if theyll actually reprint, mold and cast that in 1/3 scale or if it will stay as is
It would surely cost more than their asking price as big as it already is in 1/4?
The STATUARY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 01:44 AM   #26
The STATUARY
Fantastic Four

Well to answer this thread's question I guess they probably are

Kelvin Loke
30 mins
Just some updates for US collectors. Prime1 is in the midst of sorting out their US warehouse. An EU warehouse is also in the plan. Hope that this will ease your issues. Please wait for more official updates.
The STATUARY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:26 AM   #27
Unknown Hero
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by The STATUARY View Post
Well to answer this thread's question I guess they probably are

Kelvin Loke
30 mins
Just some updates for US collectors. Prime1 is in the midst of sorting out their US warehouse. An EU warehouse is also in the plan. Hope that this will ease your issues. Please wait for more official updates.
Even with a US warehouse they would still need to go through other companies who hold distribution rights in the US.
Unknown Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:37 AM   #28
Glencairn
The Spirit

EU warehouse, that would be a dream come true
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:37 AM   #29
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Hero View Post
Even with a US warehouse they would still need to go through other companies who hold distribution rights in the US.
I thought there weren’t any distribution issues with regards to the 1/3 scales and a lot of their anime products, as I was under the impression that Prime 1 had a worldwide licence for those particular pieces?
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 02:39 AM   #30
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

But unfortunately I doubt there is going to be any good news for us who live in Australia, and in all likelihood we will have to fork out the outrageous shipping fees from Japan.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote