Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-30-2019, 05:06 AM   #1151
Glencairn
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
Hmmmm still trying to figure out a good way to display her on an encased pedestal but most place only go to 30 inches on the case. I have to keep her sealed up otherwise my cats will have a field day chewing her up
Not pedestal but Ikea Stuva is just perfect for her
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:18 PM   #1152
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

3 years, 6 months and 14 days since this thing was teased. And it’s still not in my possession. Talk about draining my enthusiasm......
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:22 PM   #1153
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
3 years, 6 months and 14 days since this thing was teased. And it’s still not in my possession. Talk about draining my enthusiasm......
Wow! Has it really been that long? Crazy! As someone who just ordered it as it started shipping I can’t say I share your pain but I certainly sympathize. That’s a ridiculous gap between pre-order and delivery. All that being said I am surprised I still haven’t heard a peep about my order shipping.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:28 PM   #1154
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Wow! Has it really been that long? Crazy! As someone who just ordered it as it started shipping I can’t say I share your pain but I certainly sympathize. That’s a ridiculous gap between pre-order and delivery. All that being said I am surprised I still haven’t heard a peep about my order shipping.
It was first teased on 09/21/2015. But I think it went up for preorder nearly two years later in September 2017......I think. Can’t remember the exact date it went up for preorder. Either way, there’s no excuse for that long of a gap.

I always count from tease date to delivery date. As far as I’m concerned, once a company teases a statue, they’re on the clock.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 01:34 PM   #1155
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
It was first teased on 09/21/2015. But I think it went up for preorder nearly two years later in September 2017......I think. Can’t remember the exact date it went up for preorder. Either way, there’s no excuse for that long of a gap.

I always count from tease date to delivery date. As far as I’m concerned, once a company teases a statue, they’re on the clock.
I agree, and it really does start to wear thin.

Either 1) I would prefer them to stop doing little teases like that so crazy far ahead of time or 2) (And probably what I should do) is I should stop coming to forums/sites like this because they're teasing for the hardcore community and frankly I'd just rather not know that far ahead of time.

I mean they mentioned the DKR Armored Batman months ago on Facebook, and what. I MIGHT have that by the end of 2021? Maybe?

I think I just need to wind down coming to sites like this and ONLY pay attention to the P1/Sideshow/XM sites directly so I only see things when they're actually up for order.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:05 PM   #1156
Araxel
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
Not pedestal but Ikea Stuva is just perfect for her
Is Stuva "sturdier" than Besta/Pax? Should be basically the same?

I'm really unsure if I should get her after all these QC issues I've read here.

I guess she won't go on sale (like Harley), because of the lower edition size, maybe the Hush version will be even better? :/

Really can't decide right now...
Araxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2019, 02:47 PM   #1157
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
It was first teased on 09/21/2015. But I think it went up for preorder nearly two years later in September 2017......I think. Can’t remember the exact date it went up for preorder.
8/10/17
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 03:36 PM   #1158
Phazed
The Spirit

It’s been 3 weeks since I replied to sideshow requesting for a refund after getting a broken legged catwoman and still no reply. Getting ridiculous with this wait time...
Phazed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 06:05 PM   #1159
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

That is ridiculous.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2019, 07:30 PM   #1160
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phazed View Post
It’s been 3 weeks since I replied to sideshow requesting for a refund after getting a broken legged catwoman and still no reply. Getting ridiculous with this wait time...
Call them and make them give you a return authorization slip. That's what I did with the horribly painted Flash.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote