Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 04-12-2021, 02:15 AM   #251
fiveainone
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Been looking for a perfect 1/4 Gal Gadot WW since BvS. Saw the painted version today, ordered within the hour 🙃
fiveainone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 04:01 AM   #252
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiveainone View Post
Been looking for a perfect 1/4 Gal Gadot WW since BvS. Saw the painted version today, ordered within the hour 🙃
Just note that the costume isn’t exactly movie accurate but the comic version that was based off of the movie.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 08:52 AM   #253
redbloodedboy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Just note that the costume isn’t exactly movie accurate but the comic version that was based off of the movie.
What’s the difference between the comic and movie costume? I thought they were the same so I’d be keen to know
redbloodedboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 09:01 AM   #254
Shoo
Hercules

Wonder Woman 1/4 Comic Statue - Story Behind the Statue

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 11:00 AM   #255
djmogo89
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonylin View Post
It seems like SpecFiction doesn't have deposit only or payment plan options available anymore, only complete payment upfront. This just made it a whole lot easier to resist now lol.
I guess I was one of the last people that was able to use the payment plan option last night. $72 monthly until April 2022, I think that is a pretty good deal.

This will be my third 1/4 Wonder Woman. After getting this I might sell the 1/4 New 52 version from Prime 1.
djmogo89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 02:17 PM   #256
wanderwonder
Frackin!

i just ordered it from derivstore. most expensive statue ive got is an artfx, this will be my first step up. the comic portrait sold me
wanderwonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 02:46 PM   #257
nearmint
Phoenix

The deposit option appears to have returned on Spec.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 08:33 PM   #258
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

I caved in and POd. Seeing what they did with WW, I am hopeful that Bat and Supes will be just as good.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 08:55 PM   #259
sabin23
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonylin View Post
It seems like SpecFiction doesn't have deposit only or payment plan options available anymore, only complete payment upfront. This just made it a whole lot easier to resist now lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
My heart stopped for a second when I initially read here only the Full Payment option was left - actually I would not mind fulling paying upfront at trustworthy stores if there was some type of incentive (like an additional % discount).

Finally decided to place a preorder a few minutes ago, with the deposit option and applied some SpecFic rewards - i could pair this WW with my SSC 1:4 PF Keaton Batman and Reeves Superman statues.

I tend to favor buying screen based collectibles so the addition of the Gal Gadot sculpt swayed me - even though the statue has a thicker body resembling more like Gina Carano. And as another collector else pointed out, technically this statue is based on a comic that was inspired by the movie.

I feel the Prime 1 Hydra statue is a better bang for the buck (even though it is $500 more) considering the larger 1/3 scale, the multiple swap outs and insane detail - the only thing missing is a swappable Gal Gadot headsculpt.
sabin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2021, 10:46 PM   #260
redbloodedboy
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Have you ordered this? Your reviews are always great and curious to know if you are getting this one?
redbloodedboy is offline   Reply With Quote