Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-26-2014, 01:45 PM   #1751
kikoken
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith_apprentice View Post
Don't do it man. I sold my entire collection of statues, busts, figures and ships when I got married, went on a honeymoon cruise, bought a house and had a kid.

Now, here it is, 7 years later, and while I love my wife and son and house, I'm rebuilding my former collection. It's been fun revisiting some old things, but expensive, and I'm spending far more than I made selling it all, when you factor is Ebay fees and shipping costs.
i know i ve done that a few times sold then rebought but i ve run out of space. the bishoujo line is the only thing i ll prob be keeping from marvel (i think)
kikoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 02:27 PM   #1752
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

Thanks for addressing this dechirico7. Posts moved and please use the Buy/Sell/Trade section for this type of stuff kikoken. You would have to sign up for the "Adamantium Membership" but having said that you will find it will worth your time
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2014, 11:33 PM   #1753
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:
Originally Posted by sith_apprentice View Post
Don't do it man. I sold my entire collection of statues, busts, figures and ships when I got married, went on a honeymoon cruise, bought a house and had a kid.

Now, here it is, 7 years later, and while I love my wife and son and house, I'm rebuilding my former collection. It's been fun revisiting some old things, but expensive, and I'm spending far more than I made selling it all, when you factor is Ebay fees and shipping costs.
Yeah, that is what I always fear everytime I think it's maybe time to walk away. I'm definitely not a 'no regrets' guy

But this is one comiquette that I have been dyin to have. I would love to hunt one down when my current POs dwindle a bit.
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:38 AM   #1754
abubakarhimself
Justice League

You wouldnt happen to have the adam hughes rogue as well? Would love to see them side by side

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Man, I think I'm done shooting for a while, but I'll try to remember to get a shot up later. You are so demanding!

Some moody group shots...

WOW, this is an amazing picture!!!! So, I have been thinking about getting Elektra for about 5 months now, going back and forth on whether I want her or not. After seeing your pic of her and Psylocke together, I now know I NEED to buy her!!! Thanks for making me spend more money LOL
abubakarhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2019, 03:51 AM   #1755
Josado
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Damn! old ass thread. lol I never did get this Psylocke. And now I kick myself for not doing so.
Josado is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 05:43 AM   #1756
Foxgod
Justice League

I am looking for a part for this psylocke, the red cloth around her waist that drapes over the stone lantern is made of plastic, and that piece broke, any suggestions how i could get a replacement?
Foxgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:57 PM   #1757
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Such a nice piece and for a time I was chasing it. If they could take this, add the advancement in tech to update, this piece would be ball-blowing amazingballs.

Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 04:29 AM   #1758
abubakarhimself
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxgod View Post
I am looking for a part for this psylocke, the red cloth around her waist that drapes over the stone lantern is made of plastic, and that piece broke, any suggestions how i could get a replacement?
Did the whole thing break off? You could fashing a piece of fabric to replace it. Sorry I know thats not much help.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:30 AM   #1759
abubakarhimself
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
She looks less than 1/4 scale here... Whachu guys think?
I could be wrong but arent the comiquettes in 1/5 scale? so it would be a tad bit smaller than PFs
Old 04-05-2020, 08:36 AM   #1760
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Most comiquettes are 1/5 scale. There are a few exceptions like the Rhino, Spider-Man, Venom, Carnage, Silver Surfer and TMNT comiquettes. Those were all 1/4 scale (spidey was a tad bigger though).
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote