Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #11
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Looks like one hot mama
Old 01-27-2012, 12:35 PM   #12
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erihppas View Post
She's super popular!

Which character would you rather have seen them focus on?
Are you sure? Cause I rarely ever fight a Skarlet online.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:26 PM   #13
Erihppas
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horhey View Post
Are you sure? Cause I rarely ever fight a Skarlet online.
Well on MK Online there was a poll regarding which character people wanted to see a statue of and Skarlet was one of the popular choices plus I've heard quite a few people say they thought she was cool. I guess other characters are still more popular, though. E.g. I guess you run into plenty of Sub-zeros? lol
Old 01-27-2012, 05:55 PM   #14
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Well on MK Online there was a poll regarding which character people wanted to see a statue of and Skarlet was one of the popular choices plus I've heard quite a few people say they thought she was cool. I guess other characters are still more popular, though. E.g. I guess you run into plenty of Sub-zeros? lol
She is cool and she's fun to fight but I think they voted for her cause they probobly figured she wouldnt get a statue at all if they didnt. How many of those who voted do you think are actually going to buy her? I think she may end up being a "peg warmer" so to speek. Most people arent rich so they can only buy their favorites. If I had the $$$ Id buy them all.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #15
Erihppas

Quote:
She is cool and she's fun to fight but I think they voted for her cause they probobly figured she wouldnt get a statue at all if they didnt. How many of those who voted do you think are actually going to buy her? I think she may end up being a "peg warmer" so to speek. Most people arent rich so they can only buy their favorites. If I had the $$$ Id buy them all.
Hey who is to say, Horhey? It might be so what you said... That would be something if they ended up stuck with a whole lot of Skarlet statues. I think they also thought they'd sell more Sub-zeros as they ended up doing at first as I think they initially said there were going to be 500 but then they said they'd make as much as needed to meet whatever demand there was even though it might be less than another 250 after the initial 250 they made. Wow, that last sentence I wrote was long. haha I may be remembering it wrongly though but that's what I think happened. So yeah... The amount of statues made differs per character, I think. Maybe they've got a smaller number in mind for Skarlet.
Old 01-27-2012, 06:40 PM   #16
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Hey who is to say, Horhey? It might be so what you said... That would be something if they ended up stuck with a whole lot of Skarlet statues. I think they also thought they'd sell more Sub-zeros as they ended up doing at first as I think they initially said there were going to be 500 but then they said they'd make as much as needed to meet whatever demand there was even though it might be less than another 250 after the initial 250 they made. Wow, that last sentence I wrote was long. haha I may be remembering it wrongly though but that's what I think happened. So yeah... The amount of statues made differs per character, I think. Maybe they've got a smaller number in mind for Skarlet.
Like I said, If I have the extra money one day and she's still available I'll buy her. It's just that it comes down to if I spend $300 on her statue then I cant buy other things like idk, Mass Effect 3, the 18" Sideshow Predator statue, new clothes, beer, restaurants, so on and so forth, haha..
Old 01-27-2012, 06:45 PM   #17
Erihppas

Quote:
Like I said, If I have the extra money one day and she's still available I'll buy her. It's just that it comes down to if I spend $300 on her statue then I cant buy other things like idk, Mass Effect 3, the 18" Sideshow Predator statue, new clothes, beer, restaurants, so on and so forth, haha..
lol You mean that Predator that's advertized on the left side of this forum's main page? That's an impressive statue indeed. *nods* It's kinda scary though. Every time I log on here and that ad pops up I go "Yikes..".
Old 01-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #18
Horhey
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
lol You mean that Predator that's advertized on the left side of this forum's main page? That's an impressive statue indeed. *nods* It's kinda scary though. Every time I log on here and that ad pops up I go "Yikes..".
Nah, I was talking about this one. http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=...f=license-home

I want the Legendary Scale Wolf but Im thinking it's gonna cost more than my rent, electric bill, and cable/internet bill combined. I guess I could save for it or hope that it doesnt get released untill shortly after next year's tax returns.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:01 PM   #19
Erihppas

Quote:
Nah, I was talking about this one. http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=...f=license-home

I want the Legendary Scale Wolf but Im thinking it's gonna cost more than my rent, electric bill, and cable/internet bill combined. I guess I could save for it or hope that it doesnt get released untill shortly after next year's tax returns.
You know with the way he's holding that skull with the spine it's almost like an MK fatality pose. lol Actually a Predator would have been pretty cool as a DLC character!

Cool statue, btw. I love the detail, the pose...everything, really. You must be pretty excited!
I think they also did an Arnold Schwarzenegger one. Also from the movie. It would be funny if it had a button on the base that you could press and you'd hear "Get to the chopper!" coming out of a built in speaker.
Old 01-28-2012, 04:09 AM   #20
Ridimous
Spider-Ham

The pose looks good. She looks HOT!
Closed Thread