Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-19-2011, 02:16 PM   #721
biglebowski9999
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I feel like I just got kicked in the nuts. Pass on the EX unless it gets changed or another head is added.
biglebowski9999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:18 PM   #722
MinMay
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

I think it looks cool...you can never please everyone. It's a tough crowd out there....they should make their own Scorpion then LOL.

It is better than a print LOL....

The EX and regular are about the same price so it is pretty easy to pick the EX over the regular... It is only $10 extra.... If people are already paying $300 for a statue, another $10 is peanuts..

Unfortunately, I'm going to pass because I'm a fan of your museum and simple plain black base. I wish you had used the same base as you did in Street Fighter. It would have been less work for the sculptor and charge the same price.

Oh well...it is what it is....

Keep up the awesome business running!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
I guess my feeling is if collectors dont like the EX they should just buy the regular version.

I cant understand how not liking the skull head would keep anyone from buying the definitive sculpture/statue of Scorpion, something that people have wanted for a long long time....unless they are just planning to flip an EX.

Ill talk to Ed Boon and see what he thinks. Maybe we will add a third head to the EX, just the plain skull.

It wouldnt be that hard to do.
MinMay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #723
jye318

People can buy this cheaper with regular, my guess is if Jerry put a 3rd head, it may keep the value, if not, it will sell cheaper then retail for sure!!
And I would like to know when will the regular will be sold out with $300+
jye318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 02:35 PM   #724
heykool69
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Maybe everyone will have a different perspective of it once they see it in person at SDCC.
heykool69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #725
A2G
The Herculoids

does this really only weigh 8 lbs? Does that suggest some parts including base are hollow?
A2G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:28 PM   #726
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Heres what my crystal ball says...

By the time it comes out the EX Skull Head will be tweaked to be very cool and the people who didnt spring for the extra $10 will be kicking themselves

More importantly, this is about Scorpion, not a skull head. My feeling is anyone who doesnt want the coolest Scorpion statue ever made because they dont like the variant head is probably a flipper , not a fan of Scorpion.

I hardly ever display the variant head on anything.
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:29 PM   #727
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2G View Post
does this really only weigh 8 lbs? Does that suggest some parts including base are hollow?
Since we dont know what it weighs Sideshow has a default weight of 8lbs they put on things.

Im guessing it will be about 25 lbs
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:30 PM   #728
madmanny

i love it, and it is the easily the must have of the line, he is the poster boy of MK
madmanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:37 PM   #729
Atheris
The Maxx

Quote:

By the time it comes out the EX Skull Head will be tweaked to be very cool and the people who didnt spring for the extra $10 will be kicking themselves

More importantly, this is about Scorpion, not a skull head. My feeling is anyone who doesnt want the coolest Scorpion statue ever made because they dont like the variant head is probably a flipper , not a fan of Scorpion.

Im a MK and scorpion NUT Jerry and believe me the head buggs me...im no flipper so thats why I care about how the head looks.

I have my butler go around once a week and switch out the heads to all my statues so I dont get board with them

Chris
Atheris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #730
A2G
The Herculoids

Quote:

I am still getting the EX because scorpion rocks, but I would have been happier with a plain skull or a more realistic flaming head! with mask scorpion looks 10/10, with the skull 6.5/10
A2G is offline   Reply With Quote