Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 04-22-2020, 02:10 PM   #31
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
I wonder if all the people that said it was going to be trash still feel that way.

I finally finished it last night and will slowly and be terrible at beating it on the hardest difficulty while trying to platinum it.
I'm almost done. Likely beat it this week.

That will likely be what be what keeps me from platinum as found some boss fights already fairly hard.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 10:43 AM   #32
Augen
Metal Men

I beat it, and absolutely loved all of it.

10/10 - One of my favorite games in a while and among favorite Final Fantasy games.

I know some are upset about changes, but I was on the edge of my seat the whole time with the twists. Oh, and the music is among the best I've ever heard in game, show, or movie. So freaking epic at the end my heart was racing.
Old 04-25-2020, 06:03 PM   #33
Luminous
Cyclops

With the extra time on my hand I caved and picked up the Deluxe edition. No regrets so far. Absolutely love how nostalgic the game feels yet does a great job of making a classic combat system feel fresh and exciting. I've definitely got Cloud fever.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 09:41 PM   #34
Agent23
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Same. I’ve been playing it, and love it. Feel the same attachment I did to the characters as I did when the original came out,
Agent23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 10:31 PM   #35
Agent23

Finished it today, loved it and I’m going to replay it for sure. Really hope the wait for the second part isn’t too long!

Easily a 10/10 for me.
Old 05-26-2020, 09:10 AM   #36
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent23 View Post
Finished it today, loved it and I’m going to replay it for sure. Really hope the wait for the second part isn’t too long!

Easily a 10/10 for me.
I'm guessing 3 years, but have to see. I'm curious if be able to take data from Part 1 to Part 2 as I'm guessing Part 2 will be PS5 title.
Old 05-26-2020, 06:52 PM   #37
Luminous
Cyclops

Considering this only has a bout a 1/3 of the original story I can't believe I have put in as many hours into this game as I did the original. Can't say I've replayed another RPG immediately after completing it the first time. On hard mode now. Going after that Platinum trophy.
Old 05-26-2020, 07:52 PM   #38
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
Considering this only has a bout a 1/3 of the original story I can't believe I have put in as many hours into this game as I did the original. Can't say I've replayed another RPG immediately after completing it the first time. On hard mode now. Going after that Platinum trophy.
I tried, but no items made me give up. :/
Old 05-26-2020, 10:24 PM   #39
Luminous
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I tried, but no items made me give up. :/
Yeah, it is definitely intimidating each time I start a new chapter. What was crazy was when I first realized that benches only restored HP. I was like "are you @#$&ing kidding me?!". I've gotten half way through though. I basically rely as much as possible on abilities until I get to the boss fights. Maxed out materia is a must. I also put SP into anything that helps regen MP.
Old 05-26-2020, 10:53 PM   #40
Agent23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I'm guessing 3 years, but have to see. I'm curious if be able to take data from Part 1 to Part 2 as I'm guessing Part 2 will be PS5 title.
I’d be okay with 3 years (hopefully sooner), just don’t want it to be 5 years and we’re still waiting. I was happy to read they wanna get it done sooner than later.

I may give hard setting a go. The pull ups with Tifa against Jules was a nightmare. Took me 2 1/2 hours to barely beat him, 43-42. Damn OCD.