Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Sports

Old 02-01-2011, 05:56 PM   #31
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Sting may be following suit, but in all honesty how are they gonna package him. The crow gimmick is way past. He can't go back to surfer dude stinger. And who will he face UT, Cena. Its way to late for him to show up. Its gonna be the same as when they pitted hulk vs rock, fans wanted to see it,but when it did happen were we really tjat interested.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 11:22 PM   #32
liamsynclair
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
Sting may be following suit, but in all honesty how are they gonna package him. The crow gimmick is way past. He can't go back to surfer dude stinger. And who will he face UT, Cena. Its way to late for him to show up. Its gonna be the same as when they pitted hulk vs rock, fans wanted to see it,but when it did happen were we really tjat interested.
I hear ya, but I do believe they are preppin him to face the Undertaker at Wrestlemania...so we got Undefeated streak vs The Debut...ratings are on the decline, guess this is one of their last big hoorahs!
liamsynclair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:40 AM   #33
randy_marsh
I am da law!

Booker T will be joining the smackdown announce team per spoilers.... I can't wait I will def watch more sd! now
randy_marsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 08:57 AM   #34
TK-421
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Sting and HBK will team up and call themselves...
"The Bible Thumpers"

I agree that if Sting does show up, they need to do some thing a bit different then the crow gimmick. Hopefully he will not show up in the rafters.
TK-421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:14 AM   #35
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca View Post
I agree. Sting wasnt even that great a worker, back when he was in his prime. Now that's he's an old timer, it seems like signing him would be a waste of time. Or maybe they're just bringing him in for some run-ins or some cheap pops.
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:15 AM   #36
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Why not bring in some of those ECW guys that could really wrestle - Lance Storm, Tajiri, SuperCrazy or even Jerry Lynn...?

Just no Justin Credible please God no... LOL
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:18 PM   #37
Tony Coca
Teflon Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Why not bring in some of those ECW guys that could really wrestle - Lance Storm, Tajiri, SuperCrazy or even Jerry Lynn...?

they had those guys before in WWE,and vince and his crew couldnt use them properly.If you arent half roided out and have a true knowledge of wrestling,wwe cant use you.
Tony Coca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:12 AM   #38
snappahead
Producer
Producer

Is Cena vs The Miz really the main event at Wrestlemania? That's scary. Cena blows. I don't have the words to describe how much Cena sucks and my disdain for his forced push on the viewers. And The Miz? I'm still shocked that he has risen so high in the WWE. It blows my mind. I still remember watching Mike doing "The Miz" on the Real World when The Miz was just a bad impersonation of The Rock.

I was a big Sting mark back in the day and I'd still like to see him in the ring with someone like 'Taker. Can't help it, but I do agree that it's at least ten years late on that one.
snappahead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:30 AM   #39
rychehitman
Galactus

my thoughts on STING later...

Does anybody know what happened 10 years ago today in WWE history? (Fairly big deal at the time!)
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #40
Sinatra VonDoom
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post

Hell yeah. I don't think I ever saw Tajiri or SuperCrazy in a boring match. Can't believe they could never figure out how to use them in WWE...well actually I can but it's still a frustrating trend.
Sinatra VonDoom is offline   Reply With Quote