Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 03-11-2007, 04:06 AM   #31
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony bo View Post
Series 5? They haven't released Seriies 4 to the American market yet, why waste your time wondering what these bozos are going to produce. They have Oola and Sandtrooper up for quite some time on the French Attakus site, American side has to wait to get the leftovers and when they are good and ready. Really rubs me the wrong way!! They (France) still have hostilities toward the USA and it shows. Attakus statues are well done but way, way overpriced and they don't respect the American market. Stop patronizing these bozos, they don't deserve our bucks.IMO.
Wooow, this is a negative spirit.
Okay ATTAKUS is French and yes in France they are probably a bit cheaper, not much.
Yes if you order from Attakus you have to pay oversea shipping. That is all too bad for you.

Now the other way around, i live in the Netherlands and i love ATTAKUS but also Gentle Giant and Master Replicas.
I have the same problem with oversea shipping and high prices because they are from the USA.
Do i complain? No because i am a collector and this is my hobby. Hobbies can be very very expensive.

If you don't agree with higher prices from ATTAKUS you have a few options:

- Don't buy ATTAKUS statues
- Do buy them and STOP complaining about prices
- Go and live in France and buy them maybe a bit cheaper
- Go and find some other hobby

By the way the French are nice people and it is a beautifull country, you should go there and see it for yourself.
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 05:31 AM   #32
bruceb
Kindly Asked To Leave

Thumbs down

Quote:
Series 5? They haven't released Seriies 4 to the American market yet, why waste your time wondering what these bozos are going to produce. They have Oola and Sandtrooper up for quite some time on the French Attakus site, American side has to wait to get the leftovers and when they are good and ready. Really rubs me the wrong way!! They (France) still have hostilities toward the USA and it shows. Attakus statues are well done but way, way overpriced and they don't respect the American market. Stop patronizing these bozos, they don't deserve our bucks.IMO.
..you are full of hate...
bruceb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:07 AM   #33
Shangrilien
Doh!

Quote:
That's pretty harsh but I think I can give you some informations
As far as I know (but I may be wrong), 7 of the 10 statues from series 4 are available, weither it's on French or America Attakus websites (or at retailers like comicstatues.com). No French or European customer has Oola or Sandtrooper in hand because they are ONLY on pre-order for now . Sandtrooper shippings should start by the end of March.

Regarding their costs, yes they are expensive but I'm sure you know you can buy most of them (if you interested in them of course) way below retail price on the secondary market.

As for Attakus statues not respecting the American market, I'm not sure I understand what you mean by that.
Shangrilien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:09 AM   #34
Darth_Ryan
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

any new info on series 5 yet? Bring on the jedi council!!!!
Darth_Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 06:20 AM   #35
Shangrilien
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ryan View Post
Not all of them at once There would be no room left for Commander Cody
Old 03-11-2007, 07:02 AM   #36
Darth Mystery
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Ryan View Post
Yeah, bring them on, start with......eeeh.....i can't choose. do them all at once and to do Shang and some others a favour Commander Cody
Darth Mystery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:35 AM   #37
larbob
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

ATTAKUS series 5

The only rumour I heard from one of our NA resellers is Dooku and Scout Trooper w/speader bike, which if Attakus did that it would be a fairly large statue.

larry
larbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:41 AM   #38
Juggernaut
The Falcon

I was realy hoping for a Taun wee statue.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 07:50 AM   #39
Gianco
X-Force

Quote:
it's not your fault, come on say it, it's not your fault.............it's not your fault!
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2007, 08:41 AM   #40
Shangrilien
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by larbob View Post
The only rumour I heard from one of our NA resellers is Dooku and Scout Trooper w/speader bike, which if Attakus did that it would be a fairly large statue.

larry
Yep, I think it'd be as big as Jabba :

More pics of this custom here http://perso.orange.fr/vadeR2droiD2/lien%20de%20phil2.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut View Post
I was realy hoping for a Taun wee statue.
That would have been a great choice. I love this character design

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianco Fett View Post
it's not your fault, come on say it, it's not your fault.............it's not your fault!