Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 08-04-2018, 01:39 AM   #151
majormaxim
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
PO August 20, 2017
Original Estimated ship date 3rd Qtr 2018
Revised Est. Arrival: Jul 2019 - Sep 2019
Where was this posted?
majormaxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 02:01 AM   #152
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by majormaxim View Post
Where was this posted?
It's the current estimate on the sideshow website.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture+_2018-08-04-01-59-43.jpg
Views:	256
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	115877  
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 11:17 AM   #153
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

I really would recommend anyone who doesn't want these statues now, get on to Sideshow and get your money back or have Sideshow credit.

Heck if you DO want the statue you'll be better off having the refund or credit and then picking most of these up when they are on sale or on the after market.....because no new PCS items are holding retail value at all.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:51 AM   #154
majormaxim
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
I really would recommend anyone who doesn't want these statues now, get on to Sideshow and get your money back or have Sideshow credit.

Heck if you DO want the statue you'll be better off having the refund or credit and then picking most of these up when they are on sale or on the after market.....because no new PCS items are holding retail value at all.
Thanks for the tip. I just submitted a request to cancel this for a refund and get my NRD back too.
majormaxim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 10:09 AM   #155
Redsaleen
Justice League

Won’t hold retail value???

Would love to know your age, most things in life don’t hold retail value, if that’s how you base on how to purchase things that’s sad.

It makes me laugh when people act like they are taking a mortgage on a house when buying these things. They are not expensive. If you can’t let money sit out of your bank that you can’t afford them stop buying so many.

Least now that the discount is gone I won’t have to hear about I paid in full for the discount but now I need the money. You should always just do the deposit.
Redsaleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2018, 12:44 PM   #156
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redsaleen View Post
Won’t hold retail value???

Would love to know your age, most things in life don’t hold retail value, if that’s how you base on how to purchase things that’s sad.

It makes me laugh when people act like they are taking a mortgage on a house when buying these things. They are not expensive. If you can’t let money sit out of your bank that you can’t afford them stop buying so many.

Least now that the discount is gone I won’t have to hear about I paid in full for the discount but now I need the money. You should always just do the deposit.
Of course no one should buy these for investments and if you knew me you'd know that i preach that you buy the statue for the statue and nothing else. I don't care about re-sale value and i don't care about edition sizes, whether it's 100 or 10000 as long as the statue is cool that's all that matters for me.

But when i'm buying statues from PCS new for $450 and then as little as 2 weeks later, they are on discount at Sideshow or PCS themselves are selling them at heavy discount on eBay.....then yes i'm gonna tell people to cancel and pick these up at a discount price.

And yes i would expect to at least get retail or just under retail back on the majority of statue purchases but when you look to ebay and you see Raidens, SFV Kens, Ultra Cammy, Kotal Kahn exclusives etc etc struggling to make half their RRP you gotta wonder why are you paying full price.

And while $400-$500 bucks might not be a lot for you, a lot of people have yearly budgets and if they they can pick up 4 $500 statues for $400 each, that's $400 saved and that means another statue....
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2019, 11:19 PM   #157
dr_vasanth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Dhalsim Yoga Master Street Fighter Statue by PCS Collectibles

This was supposed to be out, latest by Sept. 2019. Anybody have any info on where this one stands?
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2019, 02:04 AM   #158
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

lol I thought this one was in collector's shelves already
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2019, 05:07 PM   #159
dr_vasanth
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Dhalsim Yoga Master Street Fighter Statue by PCS Collectibles

Well..Sideshow's website now states October 2019. Hopefully, that's accurate and there is no reason to suspect otherwise as I had gotten an email from PCS a few days ago stating that the Dhalsim Yoga Master Street Fighter Statue by PCS Collectibles had left their factory!
dr_vasanth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 09:39 PM   #160
ThomasMak0524
The Spirit

So Dhalsim is on the way. Did you get any e-mail for Ibuki as well?

I wonder if the Ultra line is still alive, coz it's been 1.5 years since the Ryu Ultra Pre-order and 10 months since the Blanka Ultra teaser.
ThomasMak0524 is offline   Reply With Quote