Statue Forum 





Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2023, 05:53 AM   #6521
Dundee
Hydra
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Group shot...
What's your overall impression of the FS statue?
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 06:51 AM   #6522
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
Collectorcol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: In a house
Posts: 1,856
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dundee View Post
What's your overall impression of the FS statue?
Well I haven't actually put it together yet but apart from the broken arm everything looks pretty much perfect.

Owned the CM for a few years and this is much better in every aspect. This did cost 3 x the CM though...
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 07:29 AM   #6523
Dundee
Hydra
 
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 997
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Well I haven't actually put it together yet but apart from the broken arm everything looks pretty much perfect.

Owned the CM for a few years and this is much better in every aspect. This did cost 3 x the CM though...
Hope you get it replaced or repaired smoothly. Spam us picks when all is resolved and ready
Dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 07:21 PM   #6524
Freakyguy666
Sinister Six
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Well I haven't actually put it together yet but apart from the broken arm everything looks pretty much perfect.

Owned the CM for a few years and this is much better in every aspect. This did cost 3 x the CM though...
Well it’s not quite 3x when you adjust for inflation over that period of time…
Freakyguy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 11:30 PM   #6525
67L88Stingray
Alpha Flight
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 4,503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakyguy666 View Post
Well it?s not quite 3x when you adjust for inflation over that period of time?
In reality the P1 is actually cheaper than the CM was back then. CM would be $4K+ today.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 10:00 AM   #6526
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants
 
chavez553's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 853
Well my closed mouth bust was delivered last night. He had a very short stay with Shogun, as he was the one fixing it for me. As you can see before and after pics, there?s no way I could ever tell it was broken. It looks same as before I broke it. Shogun did a really good job. He is a true artist. And did I say he was fast!? Lol.


I highly recommend Mr Shogun for repairs as well as paint applications. He?s your guy!


Thanks again shogun!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	15F9EEF0-F879-4209-B61D-0BF244F257B2.jpeg
Views:	303
Size:	322.3 KB
ID:	164261   Click image for larger version

Name:	6AA43050-84EF-4A18-9C14-555C30284082.jpeg
Views:	289
Size:	381.3 KB
ID:	164262   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4962.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	164263   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4961.jpeg
Views:	292
Size:	371.2 KB
ID:	164264   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4962.jpeg
Views:	312
Size:	436.9 KB
ID:	164265  

chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 04:54 PM   #6527
Jungle Demon
Hydra
 
Jungle Demon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2021
Posts: 983
Good job Shogun!
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 04:59 PM   #6528
jinkazama
Cobra Command
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jungle Demon View Post
Good job Shogun!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 09:11 PM   #6529
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club
 
The SHOGUN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Harlem
Posts: 4,123
Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez553 View Post
Well my closed mouth bust was delivered last night. He had a very short stay with Shogun, as he was the one fixing it for me. As you can see before and after pics, there?s no way I could ever tell it was broken. It looks same as before I broke it. Shogun did a really good job. He is a true artist. And did I say he was fast!? Lol.


I highly recommend Mr Shogun for repairs as well as paint applications. He?s your guy!


Thanks again shogun!!
Thanks for the kind words. I had fun working on this and shooting the ---- with you back and fourth. Happy you can enjoy the bust again. Its a unbelievable piece.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2023, 01:17 AM   #6530
jinkazama
Cobra Command
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 4,973
Amazing job with fixing the broken mandible on the head sculpt SHOGUN! And chavez553 is right, when you look at what it looked like broken, then when you see it repaired, you could never tell it was broken in the first place!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:32 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com