Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-31-2014, 02:05 PM   #71
vorpoll
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nextlevel99 View Post
Really?!!! The thing that bother about this thread ,really make some people confuse ...Why not creating a thread without XM name on it... Which Batman version people want to see.. Pretty sure SS or any makers are curious about this... by the way why XM need to be?.. SS DC product has some good stuff.
Because its in the XM section and maybe we want a fully sculpted 1/4 Batman in our collection. No pj's on my next Batman please. I like and own SS's version but would sell it in a heartbeat when I get a fully sculpted one. Just my preference.
vorpoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 02:39 PM   #72
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsarri View Post
Not a problem. We all loose it from time to time. Specially when it comes about collectibles and comics. We are such geeks.

I agree with you. A statue with switch out portraits would be the way to go. XM's designs with multiple switch out parts, give you a vast array of display options and that is more bang for your buck. They are definitely pushing the artistic boundaries. Batman in action or semi-action pose on an intricate base would be surreal! Some day is all I can think.... some day....
I would love to have a piece that were not only complimentary, but that were almost designed to fit together, litteraly. I have a design for a Spiderman statue that in theory could actually allow you to display two different costumes at the same time on the same base, or even two different artistic interpretation
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 03:10 PM   #73
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
I would love to have a piece that were not only complimentary, but that were almost designed to fit together, litteraly. I have a design for a Spiderman statue that in theory could actually allow you to display two different costumes at the same time on the same base, or even two different artistic interpretation
That is an interesting idea. If there is someone that can bring it to fruition, it is XM. Maybe you need to share this with Shorudan or Erick.
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 05:32 PM   #74
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsarri View Post
That is an interesting idea. If there is someone that can bring it to fruition, it is XM. Maybe you need to share this with Shorudan or Erick.
I intend too. Let's just say I have an enthusiasm for XM. Bryan already has a design I have done for a certain Green Giant ... Lol.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2014, 05:44 PM   #75
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey976 View Post
I intend too. Let's just say I have an enthusiasm for XM. Bryan ready has a design I have done for a certain Green Giant ... Lol.
Nice!!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote