Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 02-18-2023, 04:47 PM   #1
MPCanes
The X-Men

Diablo IV Inarius Premium Statue

Not sure I love it like Lilith, and no way I'd pay $1100+Tax+Shipping for it, but cool none the less.

More pics/PO here: https://gear.blizzard.com/products/d...ablo-iv-statue
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inarius.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	170.0 KB
ID:	159354  
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2023, 05:02 PM   #2
NFiniteMage111
Frackin!

I don't know why this has to be $500 more than Lilith considering its about the same size and detail it would appear? Is it the same in quality and materials as the other $1100 statues , Lich King and Reinhardt? I don't know what makes these three $500 more than Lilith.
It looks awesome though, may consider getting it.
NFiniteMage111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 11:34 AM   #3
HowToLitho101
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Would love it, just like I would love to have Alexstraza, I have most of Blizzards statues because they were the best quality for the best price honestly. I'd be happy to pay 600 for these but for 1k. There's no way.
I'm curious what their sales are now for these. Alexstraza and now this, no way it's much. 1+ year of no sales, I'll keep waiting for one.
HowToLitho101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2023, 08:51 PM   #4
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I would totally buy it but not at that price.
Drakul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 12:01 PM   #5
KiDD
Birdman

I agree, the piece looks great but the prices are getting out of hand. I wouldn't mind smaller scale Diablo and WoW pieces if it kept the prices in check...
KiDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 10:29 PM   #6
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

pricing aside...of all the archangels and awesome poses they could pick...wtf on earth did they decide to pick a bdsm pose.....seriously who the fk wants to display an archangel getting tied to a pole, if it was a diorama with diablo or a villain next to it, then at least i understand, but as a stand alone piece? Mind...blown /facepalm

i will keep my chinese unlicensed version at 1/3 the price thank you very much...

attached some examples of cool poses they could went with, whoever designed this needs to get their head examined.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4657.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	464.1 KB
ID:	159417   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4658.JPG
Views:	116
Size:	66.0 KB
ID:	159418  
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2023, 12:41 AM   #7
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

For that price Mephisto should be hovering behind him. I agree the bondage looks a little weird but in context to the game I understand why they went this route. I should just suck it up and grab an unlicensed Imperious because Blizzard’s never going to make one.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 11:02 PM   #8
NFiniteMage111
Frackin!

Yeah the bondage pose not a fan. They should have went with the pose at 2:31 in the release trailer where he has a spear and is hovering around the fallen. Maybe could have added in some of those fallen on the base cowering then it could be worth $1100. Still looks like a nice piece regardless though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsND...channel=Diablo
NFiniteMage111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2023, 12:36 AM   #9
Drakul
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
pricing aside...of all the archangels and awesome poses they could pick...wtf on earth did they decide to pick a bdsm pose.....seriously who the fk wants to display an archangel getting tied to a pole, if it was a diorama with diablo or a villain next to it, then at least i understand, but as a stand alone piece? Mind...blown /facepalm

i will keep my chinese unlicensed version at 1/3 the price thank you very much...

attached some examples of cool poses they could went with, whoever designed this needs to get their head examined.
That's the Taurus Tyrael right? I've always been jealous of that piece.
Old 03-04-2023, 11:41 PM   #10
Drakul

Soooo not exactly statue related but!

The Collector's Edition of Diablo IV does not include the game?? WTF?