Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 08-18-2018, 12:54 PM   #401
Thorondor_33
Blue Falcon

Exciting guys! Hopefully I get my invoice soon. I think I ordered within a week of this bust going live. Not expecting a low number like I got for my Breakout (33, talk about a meant to be moment).
Thorondor_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2018, 06:52 PM   #402
john.van
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Got my invoice,$65.00 shipping,within US.
john.van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:07 PM   #403
rjszar
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Got my invoice on Friday. For some reason it had an additional final payment added on. WTH, I paid it off over a year ago. I e-mailed them to see what was going on, but they didn't get back to me on Friday, so I've had to go the whole weekend wondering. I tried to log into my account to see, and the new site won't let me in. Unbelievable. They changed from a username and password to e-mail and password and now the information won't jive. I'm afraid to simply change my password, because that may make it worse.
rjszar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 02:37 PM   #404
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Got my invoice on Friday. For some reason it had an additional final payment added on. WTH, I paid it off over a year ago. I e-mailed them to see what was going on, but they didn't get back to me on Friday, so I've had to go the whole weekend wondering. I tried to log into my account to see, and the new site won't let me in. Unbelievable. They changed from a username and password to e-mail and password and now the information won't jive. I'm afraid to simply change my password, because that may make it worse.
They are fixing some bugs. You'll be fine. Is happening to everybody. Now, the extra payment, that's weird. It didn't happened to me.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 05:39 PM   #405
rjszar

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
They are fixing some bugs. You'll be fine. Is happening to everybody. Now, the extra payment, that's weird. It didn't happened to me.
Thanks for the info. Just saw the other thread about it. I do hope they address that phantom charge. I would like to pay the invoice and get my bust out the door. I don't know how it would be possible for anyone to still be paying on it. It sold out fast and it has to be past even a ten month payment plan if one was even offered for it.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:20 PM   #406
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Thanks for the info. Just saw the other thread about it. I do hope they address that phantom charge. I would like to pay the invoice and get my bust out the door. I don't know how it would be possible for anyone to still be paying on it. It sold out fast and it has to be past even a ten month payment plan if one was even offered for it.
pretty sure it may have been an error. they'll take care of you.
Old 08-19-2018, 07:56 PM   #407
john.van
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Same here,they took the money already from my PP account and then sent me an invoice to pay again.
john.van is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2018, 08:23 PM   #408
rjszar

Quote:
Originally Posted by john.van View Post
Same here,they took the money already from my PP account and then sent me an invoice to pay again.
Well, at least they didn't do that to me. Normally, with the payment plans, you give them the right to take the payments automatically. Since this was a separate shipping charge, I'm assuming they couldn't just take it. I'm not worried. Heather is great and she always handles everything, even when it's my error, LOL.
Old 08-20-2018, 08:01 AM   #409
JurassicHead40
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

The only issue I have, which I don’t think is a big deal was on the invoice they had my zip code as 6492, and it should be 06492. I didn’t catch that until after I paid the invoice. I emailed heather but they had prob left for the day.

I know some systems like Excel kickoff the 0 if it’s the first number in the zip ( like many of us NE states that have codes that start with that), so I don’t know if it was a typo or their system removing the zero. Either way,Fed Ex is the shipper and I’m sure they will be able to match the city and state with rest of address as everything else is correct.
JurassicHead40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 06:16 PM   #410
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Mine got shipped!!