Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-14-2018, 02:21 PM   #2641
rcaido
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Im about to place an order for the berserker armor, what's the difference in the EX? I know its an extra head portrait but i cant seem to find how it looks like.

I want the Griffith EX w/ the falcon helmet. I wish sideshow would have that for pre-order.
rcaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:32 PM   #2642
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Extra Portrait has a slightly more open mask so you can see his face.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 02:32 PM   #2643
FROBAY
Phoenix

On waitlist too
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:53 PM   #2644
rcaido
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chavez553 View Post
Extra Portrait has a slightly more open mask so you can see his face.
Damn that sounds pretty cool exclusive. How do you get into a waitlist. It just says sold out.
rcaido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 06:59 PM   #2645
Stiler
U talkin' to me?

Regarding the Berserk armor I'm in the boat of "love it but I need to save money for another character" so had to pass on it. I'd love to have it but I want that apostle Zodd that's hopefully gonna go up for order this year.
Stiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 10:26 PM   #2646
StatueDiva
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiler View Post
Regarding the Berserk armor I'm in the boat of "love it but I need to save money for another character" so had to pass on it. I'd love to have it but I want that apostle Zodd that's hopefully gonna go up for order this year.
There's 4 months left in the year and we have Isidro, Void + Conrad, Schierke, Beast of Casca's Dream, and Guts 1/3 for other possible Berserk POs.

That Zodd is a super beast, you need a lot of space for that one.
StatueDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 05:24 AM   #2647
Pompous
Frackin!

Hey guys, new to these forums. Joined specifically for this thread. I was only able to get 2 Berserk statues and had to sell a lot of my lesser collectibles I don’t care for anymore to get them. I got Berserker and Griffith, can’t wait.

I got Guts from Sideshow and Griffith from Prime1’s site, as much as Prime1’s shipping aggravates me the EX version was too good to pass up; that being the Behelit and the extra Griffith helmet. When I’m able to display them having helmeted Griffith next to Berserker Guts will look visually and thematically killer.

If there’s any other character I can see myself getting it’s Skull Knight, but lord knows how expensive that’ll be.
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 06:33 AM   #2648
Fallency
Doh!

Likewise, I'm new to this forum .
I currently have Guts Blackswordman and ordered Slan DX.
I'm thinking to get Skull Knight (if the price is nice) in priority and Griffith if the face changes appeal to me (without the helmet).

MustardDragon sorry to bother you but, can you tell me the reference of your steel bar, and the thing you put under your PAX ?
I'm thinking to make the same setup as you did, it's so cool, and I hate dusting so... The PAX is the best choice for me .
Thanks in advance !
Fallency is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 11:48 AM   #2649
MustardDragon
Fantastic Four

MustardDragon sorry to bother you but, can you tell me the reference of your steel bar, and the thing you put under your PAX ?
I'm thinking to make the same setup as you did, it's so cool, and I hate dusting so... The PAX is the best choice for me . Thanks in advance !

I got the steel bar from home depot, they have a section with metal piping/scrap metal/poles. I grabbed a 'C' shaped piece and cut it to size (with my father in-laws saw, i don't have that stuff around here)

MustardDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 01:11 PM   #2650
Fallency
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustardDragon View Post
I'm thinking to make the same setup as you did, it's so cool, and I hate dusting so... The PAX is the best choice for me . Thanks in advance !

I got the steel bar from home depot, they have a section with metal piping/scrap metal/poles. I grabbed a 'C' shaped piece and cut it to size (with my father in-laws saw, i don't have that stuff around here)

Thank you very much, it helped me a lot !
I will try to make something akin to this
Fallency is offline   Reply With Quote