Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 01-10-2018, 09:19 AM   #211
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Poketcat

"Why his smile is so cunning?There are so many secrets in his cunning smile. It seems to remind us of his adolescent look at 18!What kind of story does he have?Red Skull is a super villain of Marvel Comics of the United States whose real name is John Schmidt. He is the leader of Hydra and the biggest rival of Captain America.During the World War II, the original body of Red Skull was mortal. He was later cloned as Captain America so that he had all super-warrior capabilities of Captain America.His fighting ability is quite great and only inferior to Captain America.The mind is his most precious asset, including his natural leadership, his keen sense of political and military tactics, and his abilities of planning and organizing. With it, he becomes the most troubling villain of Captain America.Two interchangeable right arms can hold gun and Cube.His smile is really toxic! This is a cunning smile that can’t be expressed in words.Red Skull holds the supreme skull scepter behind whose dumb silver paint makes its texture more real.The sculpture on both sides of the base is the mark of Hydra as the most mysterious organization of Red Skull.Iron windows filled with skulls are designed on left and right sides of the base. They mean prison and death respectively, highlighting the strong forces of Red Skull.The overall appearance of the base is similar to a parade platform. Handrails on the base are also decorated with skull elements.The top of the base is the map section, a symbol of Red Skull’s ambition to dominate the world.Thanos death base is a combined scene accessory. This combination isn’t the official design but a collector's work. It adds more fun on the collection.With Thanos death base, it shows a more powerful Red Skull!", Poketcat.

XM Studios Facebook

XM Studios Europe Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2018, 09:20 AM   #212
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Old 01-10-2018, 09:20 AM   #213
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Old 01-20-2018, 06:21 AM   #214
punisher2000
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Red Skull is just a man ;-) ...

without X-rated:

punisher2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2018, 12:49 PM   #215
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Chris Gager

"I have been wanting this piece since XM Studios announced it and I finally found a brand new one for a good price. I have a decent amount of 1/4 scale but this is my first XM piece and everything is great. The strength of the magnets are so strong. Can’t wait to set Red Skull up with Captain America and the rest of my statues.", Chris Gager.

XM Studios Facebook

Old 01-29-2018, 01:04 PM   #216
slynger
Hellboy

It looks like a great piece. I want to see someone repaint the armband to red like it was originally. I know Marvel had XM change that, but that's my one nitpick on this piece. Outside of that, I think it looks great.
slynger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2018, 05:29 AM   #217
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Brian Papini

"Hail Hydra!! Perfect companion piece to my Captain America! Great job XM team on this one!", Brian Papini.

XM Studios Facebook

Old 03-12-2019, 09:41 AM   #218
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Pictures from Steven Ann Blinoff

"HAIL HYDRA !

Was not expecting this piece to be as big as he was . His presence as a villain is well fealt looking at the size of him on his hydra base . The attention to detail is nothing short of XM perfection. Everything about him was packed full of so much detail , his suit , his weapons & the light up stand all make this piece a must to display with either XM Captain America . To be honest Red Skull surprised me I was not expecting this piece to be so good. Another brilliant piece", Steven Ann Blinoff.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Old 03-12-2019, 09:42 AM   #219
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Old 03-12-2019, 09:42 AM   #220
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch