Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-07-2024, 01:25 AM   #261
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_808 View Post
I'm finding this whole thing very weird. Even though XM's announcement says they will still collaborate with LBS to fulfill the 1/3 Ironman preorders, the announcement from LBS doesn't say that.

Yes it does.
"Iron Man statue...existing orders will be fulfilled by XM studios... subject to XM studios settling their existing obligations related to this statue."
"XM Studios will continue to collaborate with LBS to fulfill existing pre-orders for the LBS Iron Man 1/3 scale statue"

Also sounds like XM is on the hook to finish the 14 LBS statues originally contracted (which I assume must include some or all of the outstanding 1/3s)
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 05:01 AM   #262
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Yes it does.
"Iron Man statue...existing orders will be fulfilled by XM studios... subject to XM studios settling their existing obligations related to this statue."
"XM Studios will continue to collaborate with LBS to fulfill existing pre-orders for the LBS Iron Man 1/3 scale statue"

Also sounds like XM is on the hook to finish the 14 LBS statues originally contracted (which I assume must include some or all of the outstanding 1/3s)

What are you trying to say here in bold?
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 10:44 AM   #263
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
What are you trying to say here in bold?
Just in response to what you said in bold below.

Quote:
I'm finding this whole thing very weird. Even though XM's announcement says they will still collaborate with LBS to fulfill the 1/3 Ironman preorders, the announcement from LBS doesn't say that.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 02:32 PM   #264
XMAN
Ultron

The bottom bottom line it’s up to XM Studios to fulfill their obligation and they have said they will do so clearly with Iron Man so I’m confident we are getting our Iron Man statues.
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 05:12 PM   #265
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
Just in response to what you said in bold below.

Hmm... Clearly we both interpreted the two announcements differently.

In the announcement from LBS, it feels more like XM is the one fulfilling the Ironman POs. Without LBS.

In the announcement from XM, it feels more like XM is the one fulfilling the Ironman POs. But with LBS in collaboration .

This quote from the LBS announcement ...

..to me, does not mean LBS is in collaboration with XM in fulfilling the Ironman POs.
Old 03-08-2024, 06:15 PM   #266
XMAN
Ultron

They will be in collaboration for the Iron Man, if XM Studios fulfill their obligation, which they said they will
Old 03-08-2024, 06:19 PM   #267
XMAN
Ultron

XM studios wrote to reassure collectors XM studios will continue to collaborate with LBs to fulfill existing pre-orders
Old 03-08-2024, 10:26 PM   #268
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
They will be in collaboration for the Iron Man, if XM Studios fulfill their obligation, which they said they will
Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
XM studios wrote to reassure collectors XM studios will continue to collaborate with LBs to fulfill existing pre-orders

XM said that, but LBS didn't.