Old 05-04-2022, 02:28 PM   #352
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Works for me *shrugs*
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 02:31 PM   #353
jeremydmc
S.H.I.E.L.D.

Just tried again on my iPhone and it worked. But on my PC using Mozilla it will not.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 06:05 PM   #354
coolbear
Justice League

Edit: wrong thread, sorry.
coolbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2022, 06:20 PM   #355
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I got a mail from sideshow. The google service that they are using is currently giving them somekind of problem. It is probably temperory.

I am able to log in to my sideshow account now, but i can't open my order page and stuff and seach engine doesn't work.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2022, 10:12 PM   #356
Onewiththeforce
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

I have a question but I suppose it can be a complaint but really feels more like it’s going to come off as assistance from you guys. I just got my SS Iron Man Mark 43 Maquette and as the sculpt and paint job look AMAZING!!!!!, after putting the batteries in the base and pushing in the button on it, I notice that it has a “click on” feature and a “click off” feature and the lights go on and off with each. The PROBLEM IS that when I click the button to “on” it really doesn’t stay on unless I tap the button a little “lighter” in order for it to ‘stay on.’ In other words, I would assume that it is meant to stay on once clicked but it seems to need a slight bit of ‘finesse’ when clicking it on. Anyone else who has added this piece to their collection experience the same thing??? Thank you in advance everyone.
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2023, 01:40 PM   #357
Onewiththeforce
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

bump...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
I have a question but I suppose it can be a complaint but really feels more like it?s going to come off as assistance from you guys. I just got my SS Iron Man Mark 43 Maquette and as the sculpt and paint job look AMAZING!!!!!, after putting the batteries in the base and pushing in the button on it, I notice that it has a ?click on? feature and a ?click off? feature and the lights go on and off with each. The PROBLEM IS that when I click the button to ?on? it really doesn?t stay on unless I tap the button a little ?lighter? in order for it to ?stay on.? In other words, I would assume that it is meant to stay on once clicked but it seems to need a slight bit of ?finesse? when clicking it on. Anyone else who has added this piece to their collection experience the same thing??? Thank you in advance everyone.
bump..
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 10:28 PM   #358
xellos49698
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

I'm interested in feedback regarding a current issue I'm experiencing with Sideshow Collectibles.

I recently purchased Red Candle Mermaid statue and request a replacement; because unfortunately the Mermaid herself came broken in half.

Since the time I first responded, it was low stock, but after I sent my 2nd e-mail to Sideshow Support the status changed it from low stock to out of stock.

March 4, 2023
(Red Coral) Figurine Dear Valued Customer --
We have received your support request for Red Candle and Mermaid (Red Coral) for order.
Just know your satisfaction is important to our team and they will work super hard to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Thank you! We will be in touch super soon. Have a wonderful day.
Sideshow Support Team

Mar 6, 2023, 8:44 AM PST
Hello
Thank you for taking the time to reach out. I'm so sorry to see that your Red Candle and Mermaid has arrived with an issue and sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Please know that our team is currently working on your inquiry and I will be sure to send you a follow-up email once I have further updates.

I genuinely appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue. Should you have any additional questions or concerns in the meantime, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Sideshow Product Support

Mar 9, 2023, 6:15 AM PST
Hello Thank you for your reply.
I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. I previously replied on Monday, March 6, 2023, letting you know that we were working on your inquiry. I am currently conducting a thorough check of our stock to see if we can offer you a replacement.

If you would prefer not to wait for this search to complete, the option to return your piece for a full refund remains available to you.

Otherwise, if you have any additional questions or concerns please let me know.
Sideshow Product Support

Mar 9, 2023, 11:01 AM PST
Hello Thank you for your reply.

Our search for a replacement stock piece is ongoing at this time and I will be sure to follow up with an update as soon as possible.

I thank you for your patience and understanding and if you have any additional questions or concerns in the meantime please let me know.
Sideshow Product Support

This has been an on going issue for the last week.

So far, I have had to reach out to Sideshow numerous times, and each time it feels like they are giving me the run around.

I would like a replacement if it is possible, but at the same time, if there is no chance I don't want to be stuck with a broken statue.

EDIT Well I finally got some good news
March 13, 2023
Hello Thank you very much for your patience while I looked into this. I am happy to report that I was able to secure a replacement, and, per your request, I have created order.

Please keep your fingers crossed, that my replacement arrives in one piece.

March 26, 2023

Got my replacement intact, happy ending here. Glad Sideshow Customer Service department is still working magic.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Candle Mermaid.png
Views:	32
Size:	910.9 KB
ID:	160056   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Candle Mermaid 2.png
Views:	21
Size:	739.4 KB
ID:	160057   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Candle Mermaid 3.png
Views:	21
Size:	1.04 MB
ID:	160058   Click image for larger version

Name:	Red Candle Mermaid 4.png
Views:	17
Size:	696.1 KB
ID:	160059   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230304_185920864.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	223.6 KB
ID:	160060  

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230304_185852404.jpg
Views:	14
Size:	227.7 KB
ID:	160061   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20230304_185908722.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	260.7 KB
ID:	160062  
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 01:19 PM   #359
ukshaun
Hercules

Not a complaint, but a small moan..
Sideshow Collectibles emailed me today to inform me 'It's your lucky day!'

It's St. Patrick's Day apparently?

What is translates into is, as it always does with Sideshow, is a link to items on sale.
Items Sideshow have stuck in their warehouse, as collectors obviously are not interested in buying them.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2024, 07:13 AM   #360
becakbagus
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Not a complaint, but a small moan..
Sideshow Collectibles emailed me today to inform me 'It's your lucky day!'

It's St. Patrick's Day apparently?

What is translates into is, as it always does with Sideshow, is a link to items on sale.
Items Sideshow have stuck in their warehouse, as collectors obviously are not interested in buying them.
It seems that Sideshow Collectibles is using St. Patrick's Day as an opportunity to promote items on sale, which may consist of items that collectors have not shown much interest in purchasing.
becakbagus is offline   Reply With Quote