Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 03-23-2023, 04:48 PM   #261
Python
Omega Red

I really like this, love the lens light up effect also. Secret Compass have the DX bonus, I'm half tempted to just setup a payment plan. I'm really not sure I want to pay another 4k+ on a statue however. I think I'll wait as while and see if it still calls to me. Is this really worth $500 more than he JH though?

They really need to pack it in with these dodgy FOMO sales tactics though. You'd think they would admit defeat with that after the JH bust had it's ES cut by 66% after being waitlisted for months.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 07:51 PM   #262
Riozza311
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
I really like this, love the lens light up effect also. Secret Compass have the DX bonus, I'm half tempted to just setup a payment plan. I'm really not sure I want to pay another 4k+ on a statue however. I think I'll wait as while and see if it still calls to me. Is this really worth $500 more than he JH though?

They really need to pack it in with these dodgy FOMO sales tactics though. You'd think they would admit defeat with that after the JH bust had it's ES cut by 66% after being waitlisted for months.
I say the same thing..not much for options and they are asking more..I don?t need a berserker skull as a bonus I?d rather an open and closed mouth. Just curious if the newer upcoming predator 1/3 will keep going up 500$?when will it stop??
Riozza311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 08:00 PM   #263
Collectorcol
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riozza311 View Post
I say the same thing..not much for options and they are asking more..I don?t need a berserker skull as a bonus I?d rather an open and closed mouth. Just curious if the newer upcoming predator 1/3 will keep going up 500$?when will it stop??
Each release will get more expensive. That's life unfortunately.

My Broadband/TV has just gone up 28% lol!
Collectorcol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 10:14 PM   #264
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Would you believe I've never seen Commando?
Oof, you've got to get on that.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 11:11 PM   #265
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post

I would say hell no, but you do you lol. At this rate, by the time an Elder gets done, we will be talking $6k for a measly 1/3 Predator. As much of a must buy that would be for me, it would still be a hell no.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2023, 04:20 AM   #266
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
Oof, you've got to get on that.
''LET OFF SOME STEAM, XENOBURGER! [and watch Commando]......
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 06:55 PM   #267
Riozza311
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collectorcol View Post
Each release will get more expensive. That's life unfortunately.

My Broadband/TV has just gone up 28% lol!
Everything?s going up but my pay..I can see every couple years, but damn all these predators are gonna be going up 500$ I don?t know who will afford them. The wolf is gonna be one of the most popular predator statues, by the time they release it, you?ll be paying 5k for it
Riozza311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2023, 07:17 PM   #268
chavez553
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riozza311 View Post
Everything?s going up but my pay..I can see every couple years, but damn all these predators are gonna be going up 500$ I don?t know who will afford them. The wolf is gonna be one of the most popular predator statues, by the time they release it, you?ll be paying 5k for it
They?ll probably offer the wall arsenal as the DX bonus.. lol.
chavez553 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 07:08 AM   #269
Halcyon
Loki

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoburger View Post
Would you believe I've never seen Commando?

Anytime I see Commando gifs I'm always like "This looks like Dutch but something's not quite right..."
Huh Nooo Come on... Everything is in it incl some nice laughs of course..
a top Arnold movie, multiple nice characters and that soundtrack I know without watching it.
Ta daaa Ta daaa Ta dah, Somewhere Somehow.. Someone.. Ta daaa Ta dah.. Fits the movie perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRh_2Kj3K84
(start at 0:58)
Halcyon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 09:59 AM   #270
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
They didn't specify amounts. Matsumoto just commented in a FB thread that they will have "something for Aliens fans that will match the current Predator line scale."

And I don't know if the use of "Aliens" instead of "Alien" means anything or if he was simply referring to the franchise as a whole.
Well, I saw another comment from Matsumoto a few days ago that described it as a line. So we may indeed get more than one.
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote