Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 11-07-2023, 05:43 PM   #541
Blade3327
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post
as a kid i remember watching it laughing at how he literally doesn't hold a candle to Arnold, and it's basically a joke of a follow up having him basically in arnold role. he's obviously not Major Alan "Dutch" Schaefer, but the more i watch this film, the more i realize how amazing of a job he did. he is such an alpha badass in this movie... from the first time you see him in the city shootout, until the ending credits roll.
I used to think his personality in P2 was too similar to Murtaugh's in Lethal Weapon, but he really doesn't lean much on the "I'm too old for this ----" vibe in P2. A bit of that comes through when he's hanging with the Jamaicans maybe, but I don't see Murtaugh ever clocking a TV reporter in the face like Harrigan does with Pope. Very satisfying moment!
Blade3327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 05:58 PM   #542
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
That's really cool! Can we see the back of the bust where he signed? Glad you had a great interaction after lugging that bust around.
sure gimme a minute to snap a pic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
I used to think his personality in P2 was too similar to Murtaugh's in Lethal Weapon, but he really doesn't lean much on the "I'm too old for this ----" vibe in P2. A bit of that comes through when he's hanging with the Jamaicans maybe, but I don't see Murtaugh ever clocking a TV reporter in the face like Harrigan does with Pope. Very satisfying moment!
I agree.

whats funny in the opening gun battle with El Scorpio you see Steve Kahan is part of the Harrigan's LAPD policy force. This is the same actor who plays Captain Ed Murphy in all the Lethal Weapon films. in Predator 2 he has a black baseball cap, only in the film briefly but has a couple of lines. funny Lethal Weapon connection

The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 07:33 PM   #543
qz33
Rescue

Thrilled this worked out. Coming back when I have time to read it all and let it sink in.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote