Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 01-16-2017, 01:42 PM   #81
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
Ya think?
Yeah... kind of. All businesses have room to improve...
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 02:07 PM   #82
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
Yeah... kind of. All businesses have room to improve...
True. Some businesses more than others, apparently.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 03:57 PM   #83
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Not taking PayPal is bad... no two ways about it. Anytime you limit how people can give you money it's going to hurt you. Now I get it... they froze ARHs account and Arahom is living off oodles of noodles... but still, rather than stop using it, he should have made adjustments in his business. It's not only going to cost him a few sales down the road, but if a company as big as PayPal is shutting things down for you, you might be doing something wrong or have some unfair business practices going on.
I'm honestly surprised people are still ordering from ARH.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 05:14 PM   #84
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
It's because only a small minority of people have issues with them. For the most part, if you order the statue and pay your money you have no problems. It's when you get mad, start demanding your money back and stuff like that is where you encounter problems.

They need to improve in a few areas, but most of their customers are happy. It's mainly a handful of people posting the same negative comments on every thread that makes it look like all ARH does is wrong. It is what it is.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:40 PM   #85
Zorglub
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post

I'm honestly surprised ARH are still in business.
Zorglub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 06:41 PM   #86
IXEC
Hellboy

Quote:
It's because only a small minority of people have issues with them. For the most part, if you order the statue and pay your money you have no problems. It's when you get mad, start demanding your money back and stuff like that is where you encounter problems.

They need to improve in a few areas, but most of their customers are happy. It's mainly a handful of people posting the same negative comments on every thread that makes it look like all ARH does is wrong. It is what it is.
Unfortunately I have my first problem with them......I've paid off my Leonidas and never received it. I mentioned this to Spencer here through PM,,,,he just said the he knew I paid it off and nothing else.....that was a over a month ago.
IXEC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:40 PM   #87
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
Unfortunately I have my first problem with them......I've paid off my Leonidas and never received it. I mentioned this to Spencer here through PM,,,,he just said the he knew I paid it off and nothing else.....that was a over a month ago.
Shhhhhhhhhhhh! You just broke the rule. You can't say things like this.

outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:43 PM   #88
The13thWarlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXEC View Post
Call them. Talk to Melissa and tell her you want your statue and ask them when they are shipping iit to you. If don't tell you it's going to be shipped in a day or two ask why. It's a legit question. Then call back a day or two later and make sure it shipped. If it didn't ask why and get a new ship time. Then call back... you get the point.

That's what I did with my Arkhalla 3 repair. Did they give me the run around and feed me misinformation? Yes. But I got the statue back in short order with most of the obvious repairs made. Did they miss a lot of repairs? Yes, it was half assed and I considered sending it back, but in the end I decided to live with what was wrong with it.

Anyway, my point is, if you have a paid statue there call them and tell them to ship it to you. They have 7 Valkyrie they just made, that's $3,500. They can afford $50 to ship your statue out. If you just send the occasional email and pm's you are going to get overlooked.
Old 01-16-2017, 08:55 PM   #89
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Call them. Talk to Melissa and tell her you want your statue and ask them when they are shipping iit to you. If don't tell you it's going to be shipped in a day or two ask why. It's a legit question. Then call back a day or two later and make sure it shipped. If it didn't ask why and get a new ship time. Then call back... you get the point.

That's what I did with my Arkhalla 3 repair. Did they give me the run around and feed me misinformation? Yes. But I got the statue back in short order with most of the obvious repairs made. Did they miss a lot of repairs? Yes, it was half assed and I considered sending it back, but in the end I decided to live with what was wrong with it.

Anyway, my point is, if you have a paid statue there call them and tell them to ship it to you. They have 7 Valkyrie they just made, that's $3,500. They can afford $50 to ship your statue out. If you just send the occasional email and pm's you are going to get overlooked.

You do understand that nothing you just said is "normal" right. I can't speak for anyone else but nothing in the post above inspires any type of confidence or assurance. It truly is laughable.

It's like Patty Hearst trying to convince the jury that her captors were good people.
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2017, 08:56 PM   #90
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:

^^Thats customer loyalty. ARH doesn't deserve you as a customer, your too good to them lol.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote