Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 04-20-2015, 10:01 AM   #11
HieroJux
Birdman

You could order from a Japanese retailer. The yen is kinda weak against the dollar right now and the conversion rate is better than its been in a while. I like hlj.com if anything, you should stop buying from frank and sons. Those guys scalp the ---- out of transformers and marvel legends. Which is pretty gross for a retailer.
HieroJux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:56 PM   #12
Sylara
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Thanks for all the really great suggestions guys! I've been doing my time trying to pick what works for us, and for now at least we are trying out EE's preordering.

I do have to admit to not being super impressed so far... My first pre-order that should have shipped by now is the DC Direct Mera Bombshell. I saw her at several stores this weekend in person, but mine has yet to actually ship =/

We'll see how I feel after I get her, depending on how long until she actually gets sent out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HieroJux View Post
if anything, you should stop buying from frank and sons. Those guys scalp the ---- out of transformers and marvel legends. Which is pretty gross for a retailer.
If it helps at all, we only purchase Bishoujo's and Bombshells down at the show. And, when we do it's only from 3 vendors whom have online store fronts and don't deal in those products. I'm not big into scalpers myself, so I stay pretty clear of those sellers down there.
Sylara is offline   Reply With Quote