Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 08-24-2018, 05:36 PM   #511
jedi_don
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

I finally framed my Olivia print to go with the Prime 1 Harley.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8D2C0DF9-C621-483F-AB17-7D30B82CB27D.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	504.1 KB
ID:	116542  
jedi_don is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 10:48 AM   #512
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
One issue I had was getting her peg into the base. I had to apply a scary amount of pressure to get her mostly in, and even then it isn’t 100% where I want it to be. I know this has been an issue on other statues, and I think in some cases it has gotten better after sitting for a few days, so I’ll just hope it settles in more eventually.
Hi, curious to know what happened to the peg foot. Did it go in lower?

After 3 weeks of having this I opened the box the other day and everything came out nicely, except for the peg foot. Like your's mine did not go in all the way, about 3 mm space. The peg hole was nice and tight and was more than deep enough so it must have been the rectangular piece that surrounds the peg. I measured the hole and measured the rectangular peg piece and sure enough, the hole was 1 mm too small on the long sides. There was no way it would settle in in time.

I doubt P1 was going to give me a replacement base and/or statue body, so I used an exacto knife and sliced about 1 mm from the sides of the rectangular hole in the base and viola, nice and snug now.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:43 PM   #513
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedi_don View Post
I finally framed my Olivia print to go with the Prime 1 Harley.

Nice.

I have obtained a painting of Harley Quinn. The plan is to place the painting behind Prime 1 Harley Quinn 1/3, and place the Olivia print behind my Sideshow Harley Quinn 1/4

Question: should the pictures be above the statues, slightly behind the statues (like you have it)
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 07:47 PM   #514
nameivom
The Herculoids

Anyone else have slight movement with the change out heads and hands on the body? I just opened the box and set up the statue (first Prime 1 for me) and love the look of it but was wondering....

All the heads move about 25% left to right and the hands move ever so slightly forward to back.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 10:23 PM   #515
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Yes, mine does the same thing. I’m assuming this is just how it was manufactured. I don’t see it as a defect though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameivom View Post
Anyone else have slight movement with the change out heads and hands on the body? I just opened the box and set up the statue (first Prime 1 for me) and love the look of it but was wondering....

All the heads move about 25% left to right and the hands move ever so slightly forward to back.
bdlovelace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 09:15 PM   #516
nameivom
The Herculoids

The EX is now $75 off with free US shipping (through Sideshow) for anyone who is thinking about it in the states.
nameivom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2020, 11:36 AM   #517
manuel_fan
Doh!

I would like to buy but it is only found with inflated prices now.
manuel_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2020, 06:32 PM   #518
zipkicker
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I was lucky enough to find one on Mandarake for just over $660 + shipping. Damaged box, normal version.
https://order.mandarake.co.jp/order/...ode=1145451696
zipkicker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 12:20 AM   #519
Cammilletti
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I just picked up this piece and unboxed it today. It was 30% off so I couldn't resist.

I kept reading that Sideshow was shipping other people's returns but I didn't think it was the case for Prime 1. I definitely received someone's return.

I thought it was customs that opened the box but this was definitely displayed somewhere.

One of the bars was broken, nothing a little super glue cant fix since its a clean break but the foot doesn't go all the way into the base like many of you. Its in the there deep enough so I'm sure its fine but that still bugs me a bit.

I'm disappointed that I received someone's return and don't have that fresh new paint smell but not disappointed enough to return the piece after all it was 30% off.
Cammilletti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 01:38 AM   #520
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Damn that sucks they sent you a used statue!

This is the last piece I need to finish off their 4-piece Suicide Squad set and luckily caught the sale currently going.

Sadly I'm Waitlisted at the moment. So hopefully someone drops their order and mine gets fulfilled. I have had some points to use on this one, so got a super great deal on it! But I hope I don't get a used one!

Did you email Prime1 about it?
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote