Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 09-28-2018, 10:54 AM   #321
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I don’t know if you’ve heard, but Norm Breyfogle passed away earlier this week.
I did... it would be a nice tribute.
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2018, 09:33 PM   #322
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Finally PO’d Robin! I am so looking forward to this piece!
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:30 AM   #323
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Has the Exclusive base been shown? Does anyone know when it will be shown?

In all my years of collecting, I never heard of an Exclusive feature that was not shown at the time of PO.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:32 AM   #324
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by The SHOGUN View Post

In all my years of collecting, I never heard of an Exclusive feature that was not shown at the time of PO.
Several superpowers wonder woman attachments were added way after the pre-order. The concept came to Chad after the proto was painted and the pre-order date set.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:34 AM   #325
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:

https://tweeterhead.com/news/

"Robin will include a unique Base that will allow him to stand with Batman and Batgirl. We won’t be unveiling the Batgirl until Nov, so we can’t show the base just yet!!"
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2018, 09:49 AM   #326
The SHOGUN
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Several superpowers wonder woman attachments were added way after the pre-order. The concept came to Chad after the proto was painted and the pre-order date set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
https://tweeterhead.com/news/

"Robin will include a unique Base that will allow him to stand with Batman and Batgirl. We won’t be unveiling the Batgirl until Nov, so we can’t show the base just yet!!"
thanks guys. I was aware of that message I wanted to see if anyone had any sneak images of exactly what it is.

I'm a reasonable guy. I think it's pretty goofy to put an EX up for order and not show it is what we're getting, especially if I decide at a later time I don't want the EX base, I'm out my $100 if I decide to cancel...kinda stupid if you ask me. I'm not bashing, just being 100% honest. I want to know exactly what I'm getting, currently I have no clue what it is or isn't that I'm getting.

So at this point I will stick with my BBTS regular, if I decide to keep the order and move forward with the line.

I hope this isn't the norm moving forward with Tweeterhead. I was excited for Batman and Joker, but as much as I'm looking forward to this Robin, the way this EX release has been handled is a little amateur. That along with the Batman & Superman height measurements discrepancy...I just want to make sure I'm getting what I think I'm getting. It hasn't completely killed my excitement for this line, but it MOST DEFINATELY has me pumping the brakes just a little but. I know they're an up and coming company but consumer need products to be clearly defined, so we know exactly what it is that we are getting.
The SHOGUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:20 PM   #327
dadarkknight
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
thanks guys. I was aware of that message I wanted to see if anyone had any sneak images of exactly what it is.

I'm a reasonable guy. I think it's pretty goofy to put an EX up for order and not show it is what we're getting, especially if I decide at a later time I don't want the EX base, I'm out my $100 if I decide to cancel...kinda stupid if you ask me. I'm not bashing, just being 100% honest. I want to know exactly what I'm getting, currently I have no clue what it is or isn't that I'm getting.

So at this point I will stick with my BBTS regular, if I decide to keep the order and move forward with the line.

I hope this isn't the norm moving forward with Tweeterhead. I was excited for Batman and Joker, but as much as I'm looking forward to this Robin, the way this EX release has been handled is a little amateur. That along with the Batman & Superman height measurements discrepancy...I just want to make sure I'm getting what I think I'm getting. It hasn't completely killed my excitement for this line, but it MOST DEFINATELY has me pumping the brakes just a little but. I know they're an up and coming company but consumer need products to be clearly defined, so we know exactly what it is that we are getting.
I also think that they should not make the base be an ex why punish the costumers who would like to display together but want to order from another site. I feel ex should parts should be something like they are doing with Supes with an interchangeable head. Or like wonder woman where she can hold her sword and bats where he can hold a bataring. It should not be a base.
dadarkknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:22 PM   #328
dadarkknight
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I hope the green lantern ex is not his lantern I hope the lantern comes with the regular. I hope a construct is what comes with the ex or an extra head.
dadarkknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #329
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadarkknight View Post
I also think that they should not make the base be an ex why punish the costumers who would like to display together but want to order from another site. I feel ex should parts should be something like they are doing with Supes with an interchangeable head. Or like wonder woman where she can hold her sword and bats where he can hold a bataring. It should not be a base.
I wish they sticked with ex head.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2018, 12:46 AM   #330
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadarkknight View Post
I don’t see it as punishing customers who order outside the site as much as rewarding those who do order direct. Seeing as how the Ex is the same price as the regular there’s little incentive not to order direct. If you’re outside the US and have to pay more in shipping you just have to weigh whether the Ex offering is worth a few extra bucks or not. I’d think in most cases it is.

As far as what the Ex should be... there aren’t a lot of options for a character like Robin. A change-o-head wouldn’t make any sense here. I personally think the base was a great idea.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote