Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-25-2019, 04:00 PM   #771
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
The only thing I have left to see now is the DKR Armored Batman. I imagine that will end up being my final statue purchase. It would be nice if they showed it in the next few months.
This and a 1/3 comics WW and I'm likely done with 1/3 and will just collect 1/6. But then they might do Alex Ross statues. Ugh. Would you be interested in TDKR Joker?
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 04:33 PM   #772
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
This and a 1/3 comics WW and I'm likely done with 1/3 and will just collect 1/6. But then they might do Alex Ross statues. Ugh. Would you be interested in TDKR Joker?
I think the Bermejo Joker is going to end up being acceptable to me for my 1 Joker but if they did make a DKR Joker, I guess I'd have to see it first and compare. Basically this is my list, and then I'm out. And I don't just mean 1/3, I mean statues completely. Time to move on.

- DKR Master Race Batman
- DKR Armored Batman
- DKR Superman
- Zero Year Batman
- Batman vs Joker Dragon
- Bane
- Joker

It's not a guarantee that I will get ALL of those, but those are my considerations.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 01:58 AM   #773
Submissive421
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

P1 would do a killer job with Monster Hunter World. Also since they have licenses from Square enix, I hope that Final Fantasy X and VIII (yes 8) would be in the future.

I just hope they have info for Horizon Zero Dawn, Dark Souls and new Bloodborne pieces soon
Submissive421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 03:48 AM   #774
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Submissive421 View Post
P1 would do a killer job with Monster Hunter World. Also since they have licenses from Square enix, I hope that Final Fantasy X and VIII (yes 8) would be in the future.

I just hope they have info for Horizon Zero Dawn, Dark Souls and new Bloodborne pieces soon
Horizon Zero should be show at Winter Wonderfest 2020.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 06:02 AM   #775
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

So no clue yet what Decembers gallery display is ?

Tokyo Comic con happened over the weekend and P1 usually have a huge display there but this year they just had a few pieces displayed and no new reveals at all.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 07:20 AM   #776
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
So no clue yet what Decembers gallery display is ?

Tokyo Comic con happened over the weekend and P1 usually have a huge display there but this year they just had a few pieces displayed and no new reveals at all.
I'm pretty sure someone told me earlier this year P1 won't have a big presence at Tokyo Comic Con anymore.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:00 PM   #777
Nextlevel99
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Pizza View Post
I'm pretty sure someone told me earlier this year P1 won't have a big presence at Tokyo Comic Con anymore.
They dont anymore they only focus on they official store. December remain Kojima production focus i heard theiritems are selling a lot soo much poeple coming to buy Prime1 official goods from Death stranding.
Nextlevel99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:20 PM   #778
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

I think they are missing out by not focusing on cons anymore, just one of last years tokyo comic con booth tour vids for P1 has 365k views on youtube and Siskos P1 con vids regularly get very high views, her P1 Wonder fest Shanghai tour vid from 5 months ago already has 423K views.

There little official gallery store what they now focus on always seems deserted in the vids I see of it.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 12:41 PM   #779
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
I think they are missing out by not focusing on cons anymore, just one of last years tokyo comic con booth tour vids for P1 has 365k views on youtube and Siskos P1 con vids regularly get very high views, her P1 Wonder fest Shanghai tour vid from 5 months ago already has 423K views.

There little official gallery store what they now focus on always seems deserted in the vids I see of it.
I'm guessing here, but evaluating such a decision likely comes down to.

How expensive is it to be at conventions for a year?

How many sales are a byproduct of being at conventions?

Latter is hard to quantify, but not doing them Prime 1 may say "sales are fine, and we cut marketing budget" or "sales are down, we need to invest in marketing again".
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2019, 01:04 PM   #780
Zolos
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
From what i can gather, Chun-Li will be the next Street Fighter reveal. Prime 1 mentioned this ages ago, when they revealed Ryu & Ken

When i contacted Prime 1, they said they have no plans for a Laura M.
I like to think this could change.
Good to read that because Chun Li is my fav. Street Fighter Character. And the SF5 Model is her best yet. I am exited to see and hope she comes out beautiful. When I like her it's a instant buy for me.

I like Laura M too but Chun Li is more important for me and it's more iconic. First Chun then Laura in my preference.

Edit: Any thoughts of when the reveal of her will be?
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote