Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorman69 View Post
Who made that Bi-Beast? Looks great!
That was Arahom Radjah custom for me.

There are 3 in existance.
Alex655321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 01:42 PM   #703
ONEYE
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
This is where I got mine.
Not sure if they will deliver to the UK. but even if they did the glass is very heavy.
http://www.slstoredisplays.com/content/25.htm

I am thinking if you can get the glass panels made for you in the UK and just order the connectors.

I got my cubes all 16" as they will hold FS statues that way. They are very strong.

Good luck !
I can't thank you enough! Did you know they also sell doors for the cubes! You can also close off the back. Dust free! So cool!

I am having my last home built, so I may just have a space built into the wall for various sizes of these cubes. That way I can skip the bases. I'll make it so despite the size, all the cube fronts will be flush with the wall. Exciting! I'll even put LED lights around the displays.

http://www.slstoredisplays.com/Prod-...-Cube_Unit.htm

The glass is tempered.
The dimensions you can choose are:
10 x 16
12 x 12
14 x 14
16 x 16

What's really cool is that you can add a glass door, as well as close off the back! Much stronger, and more secure than Detolf units!

They also sell the wooden platforms, so you can raise these up off the floor for easier viewing/display of the bottom shelf.

I may get this at my new place. The company is in Florida. Call them to get the catalog mailed to you. The online site doesn't have everything they sell on it (i.e the platforms, doors & hinges for the doors). It's best to get the catalog.
ONEYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 03:11 PM   #704
ONEYE
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex655321 View Post
Yeah, I finally pulled the trigger.
Got this on Tuesday, and I am still in awe of this beauty !

Here is another few new additions.

Please tell me about the Lady Death and the other female! Where did they come from? Are they still available. Gorgeous!
ONEYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:07 AM   #705
meteorman69
Doh!

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ONEYE View Post
I can't thank you enough! Did you know they also sell doors for the cubes! You can also close off the back. Dust free! So cool!

I am having my last home built, so I may just have a space built into the wall for various sizes of these cubes. That way I can skip the bases. I'll make it so despite the size, all the cube fronts will be flush with the wall. Exciting! I'll even put LED lights around the displays.

The glass is tempered.
10 x 16
12 x 12
14 x 14
16 x 16

What's really cool is that you can add a glass door, as well as close off the back! Much stronger, and more secure than Detolf units!

They also sell the wooden platforms, so you can raise these up off the floor for easier viewing/display of the bottom shelf.

I may get this at my new place. The company is in Florida. Call them to get the catalog mailed to you. The online site doesn't have everything they sell on it (i.e the platforms, doors & hinges for the doors). It's best to get the catalog.
Nice! Now I just need a wall that is free! (And a wife that would allow me to take over another room...) My hobbies have overflowed into 3 rooms in the house now and those 3 rooms are filled to the gills.

The price for the 16 cube 16" x 16" Does that include the glass? Or is that just a connector kit?
meteorman69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 12:59 PM   #706
Gustavo Freire
Jubilee

Interesting!

Congratulations!
Gustavo Freire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 07:52 PM   #707
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:

The glass is tempered.
10 x 16
12 x 12
14 x 14
16 x 16

Glad I could help. I am really a big fan of the cubes

Quote:
Please tell me about the Lady Death and the other female! Where did they come from? Are they still available. Gorgeous!
Both Ladies were made by Arahom Radjah. The one to the right that looks like a vampire is sold.
The Lady Death is #1 of only 50 made. I have considered selling her but it would take a good amount for me to part with this gem.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:55 PM   #708
Alex655321
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by meteorman69 View Post
Nice! Now I just need a wall that is free! (And a wife that would allow me to take over another room...) My hobbies have overflowed into 3 rooms in the house now and those 3 rooms are filled to the gills.

The price for the 16 cube 16" x 16" Does that include the glass? Or is that just a connector kit?
It includes enough glass to make the diagram in the picture. It includes the connectors.
Keep in mind this set up does not include extra panels for doors or backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Freire View Post
Interesting!

Congratulations!
Thanks