Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-04-2014, 10:36 PM   #1041
Spidey976
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSAlex View Post
Thank you, Spidey! I can only speak for myself but I love being able to answer questions when I can and interact with you and everyone here. I would bet Igo and others feel the same way though. :-)
Honestly, I have never spoken to anyone from SSC either threw board posts, PM, email or even n the phone who doesn't appear to LOVE their job. Heck even Belen in the RETURNS department sound Super positive....lol.
Spidey976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 11:18 PM   #1042
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.I just wanted to ask, will sideshow collectables be distributing the other transformer maquettes by prime 1 studios on their website?[as they have optimus prime, bumblebee, starscream and 2 unannounced maquettes from the upcoming transformers age of extinction movie].Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 03:48 AM   #1043
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee View Post
Is a Loki PF coming at some point? He's an A list baddie isn't he?
Having revisits to both Red Skull and Doom before having one of the god of mischief is blasphemy!

k maybe not but I still want one
Sorry, I do not know if Loki is in the works or not. Given his popularity I can only imagine that he'll be on the way at some point in the future though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Alex, with the announcement of the new Arkham game today, any updates on the line you guys are making?
No updates to give for this line right now. Hopefully something can be teased soon though! And by soon I mean before the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.I just wanted to ask, will sideshow collectables be distributing the other transformer maquettes by prime 1 studios on their website?[as they have optimus prime, bumblebee, starscream and 2 unannounced maquettes from the upcoming transformers age of extinction movie].Cheers!
I have no confirmation yet if we'll distribute further Prime 1 studios pieces. Sorry.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 04:01 AM   #1044
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, SSAlex.I just wanted to ask, has there been much progress made on the alien queen hive?[namely, if sideshow have decided to mass produce it or not].I realize that on the first page of this thread, there's a section regarding the hive, but I thought I'd ask just about any progress being made].Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:41 PM   #1045
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinkazama View Post
Hi, SSAlex.I just wanted to ask, has there been much progress made on the alien queen hive?[namely, if sideshow have decided to mass produce it or not].I realize that on the first page of this thread, there's a section regarding the hive, but I thought I'd ask just about any progress being made].Cheers!
I do not have any updates beyond what is in the FAQ post regarding this piece. Sorry.
Old 03-05-2014, 05:49 PM   #1046
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

hi Alex, do you know the status of the Indiana jones LSF? ever since it got pulled at sdcc a couple of years ago it's been mia
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 05:53 PM   #1047
Antman84
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Hi Alex

Are there any marvel pfs going up for preorder soon that are complete suprises? I.e no sneaks

Thanks for answering the questions
Antman84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 06:39 PM   #1048
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
hi Alex, do you know the status of the Indiana jones LSF? ever since it got pulled at sdcc a couple of years ago it's been mia
It's still a live project. I do not know when it will be revealed again though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antman84 View Post
Hi Alex

Are there any marvel pfs going up for preorder soon that are complete suprises? I.e no sneaks

Thanks for answering the questions
Some more marvel PFs are coming up Pre-Order within the next few months that have been hinted at in some way shape or form.
Old 03-05-2014, 07:02 PM   #1049
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hey Alex

Is there any way for fans to manipulate an upcoming release after it's already been put up for pre-order? Namely, I really don't like the extra gold painting on Wonder Woman's chest. If some miracle happens where there was enough fan demand to have it changed/removed, how could we get Sideshow to listen and change it (figuring it's a simple paint design change and not a sculpting one)

Thanks as always!
DiscoCougar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2014, 08:57 PM   #1050
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Hey Alex

Is there any way for fans to manipulate an upcoming release after it's already been put up for pre-order? Namely, I really don't like the extra gold painting on Wonder Woman's chest. If some miracle happens where there was enough fan demand to have it changed/removed, how could we get Sideshow to listen and change it (figuring it's a simple paint design change and not a sculpting one)

Thanks as always!
Honestly the best outlet would be right here in the forums as there are many eyes that wander in from time to time but never comment (but I cannot guarantee that any changes would ever occur to a piece no matter what route a person or group would take in order to petition for something to change).