Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 09-29-2016, 02:18 PM   #61
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vas'rod View Post
Hi A,
I was just trying to help you... You can buy all the pieces you want without fear of Alex words...
why do you continue to post this BS when it is already proven to be false and spread by a reviewer with an axe to grind.

you know full well most people dont give 2 shts or know the details they will just skim the post and assumed all true when seeing stuff like this.

IA is a good company that always kept its word, it's not just danny, there is a whole team working behind him on their statues that will be negatively impacted. Just like any other small statue companies, they rely on collectors support.

What this alex guy did was unforgivable, he can curse back at danny, say IA statue isnt good in his reviews that's all fine. But to make up those completely false rumors about IA going under as a company is a real douche move.

At the end of the day, IA makes some of the best ironman statues in the industry - their 1/4 hulkbuster is truly a sight to behold ( i just cant lift the damn thing out of the box to set it up by myself, so no photos yet until i can get some buddies over to help).

Just think how much risk such a small company took to make something insane like this - a true 1/4 hulkbuster (weigh in at ~150 lbs, it comes in 2 boxes at 85 lbs + 80 lbs) AND to deliver it close to on time. It took major balls and technical skills. They will always have my respect.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 03:48 PM   #62
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

guys guys guys.... I think we're missing the point here and that is where is stinks
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 07:23 PM   #63
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
why do you continue to post this BS when it is already proven to be false and spread by a reviewer with an axe to grind.

you know full well most people dont give 2 shts or know the details they will just skim the post and assumed all true when seeing stuff like this.

IA is a good company that always kept its word, it's not just danny, there is a whole team working behind him on their statues that will be negatively impacted. Just like any other small statue companies, they rely on collectors support.

What this alex guy did was unforgivable, he can curse back at danny, say IA statue isnt good in his reviews that's all fine. But to make up those completely false rumors about IA going under as a company is a real douche move.

At the end of the day, IA makes some of the best ironman statues in the industry - their 1/4 hulkbuster is truly a sight to behold ( i just cant lift the damn thing out of the box to set it up by myself, so no photos yet until i can get some buddies over to help).

Just think how much risk such a small company took to make something insane like this - a true 1/4 hulkbuster (weigh in at ~150 lbs, it comes in 2 boxes at 85 lbs + 80 lbs) AND to deliver it close to on time. It took major balls and technical skills. They will always have my respect.
Both parties were really tasteless and tactless in their posts. It's not all on RaddTitan, and it's not all on IA. It always takes two to tango. Simply this being brought up here clears the air of the situation so there is no more speculation.

I can say in all my dealings and communication with Danny...I have never been disrespected or belittled by him, which makes this whole ordeal even more shocking.

I was gungho for the IA TF line, and truth be told, if money is good, maybe I still will be. But even after all this stuff, its not the situation that is making me hold off, its the money, especially since all my monies is wrapped up with everything XM does practically...now with them adding Aliens and Predator licenses plus some other stuff to the fold.

Come on lottery......
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2016, 10:23 PM   #64
chezzrok
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Go check out Mephisto....lol

Both sides admitted their poor discretion and thorough lack of judgement in one way or another

there has been many things said I do, in fact, agree with and immediate changes have been made on behalf of IA

so that it is, not only behind IA, but never has a chance to reoccur =}

Please, know, that this is NOT in anyway what the employees are about and continue working tirelessly to bring out some seriously cool, and

artistic pieces that have the quality and artistry, we hope, to span a generation or 2 =}

That being said, there is some truly amazing art happening over at IA, and we look forward to snaring it with you

as always any and all constructive criticism is welcome, and if not constructive thanks in advance, regardless.

For those that continue their support in spite of our impulse driven demonstration of poor judgement, we thank you from directly within our hearts

AND for those who has either decided to not include IA's products in their collection or, because of the incident, are unsure

we do not blame you, and relish the chance at one day being given the opportunity at regaining your trust and confidence

in us.
chezzrok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2016, 09:19 PM   #65
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Radd Titan talked about this issue in their recent chat video. It's worth a listen.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2016, 06:05 PM   #66
A R E S
The Spirit

I tried to listen to it, but man even a snail gets quicker to the point. Minutes of technical difficulties and no content. I just could not listen to the whole thing. Both partys made mistakes but now it seems to me that the real crime is having to listen to Radd Titan while waiting for them to get to the point and solve their technical difficulties.
A R E S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2016, 08:43 PM   #67
KELPIE
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by chezzrok View Post
That being said, there is some truly amazing art happening over at IA, and we look forward to snaring it with you

as always any and all constructive criticism is welcome, and if not constructive thanks in advance, regardless.

For those that continue their support in spite of our impulse driven demonstration of poor judgement, we thank you from directly within our hearts
I'm in for the Transformers line, keep up the great work. Hopefully some of this "amazing art" is related to them
KELPIE is offline   Reply With Quote