Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 09-26-2018, 08:01 PM   #1271
dechirico7
The Flash

BBTS is sending me a replacement. They have inspected it and there are no issues. Let's hope I don't have any fit problems.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:42 PM   #1272
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
BBTS is sending me a replacement. They have inspected it and there are no issues. Let's hope I don't have any fit problems.
Congrats!

I had to get a replacement for my SideShow Exclusive Litter Mermaid, too. The replacement had a slight fit problem, but a little bit of heat from a blow dryer fixed that.

Thankfully my Store Exclusive arrived with no issues.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 05:01 PM   #1273
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

Secret Compass told me to destroy mine and send pics (at the request of Sideshow). They said they forwarded the pics to Sideshow a week ago. Since then, I've heard nothing. I guess this line wont meant to be.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 07:12 PM   #1274
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Quote:
My local store is also going to inspect first and send me a good one.

I have a strong feeling they're either not going to be able to find one without problems or they'll send one with the exact same fitting problem, forgetting they were meant to check for that exact problem.
EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 09:20 PM   #1275
R3DH3R0
Doh!

I'm done with this piece. I really want to own it, but after my 2nd replacement today came with garbage paint (bad spots and a thick green strip running down her arm) and the tail was cracked, I'm just going to ask for a refund. Doubt they'd send me another replacement anyhow, and don't think I'd want it as for some reason their replacements are worse than the originals. Sigh. Congrats to those who got perfect ones.
R3DH3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 05:59 PM   #1276
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3DH3R0 View Post
I'm done with this piece. I really want to own it, but after my 2nd replacement today came with garbage paint (bad spots and a thick green strip running down her arm) and the tail was cracked, I'm just going to ask for a refund. Doubt they'd send me another replacement anyhow, and don't think I'd want it as for some reason their replacements are worse than the originals. Sigh. Congrats to those who got perfect ones.
Is it directly from Sideshow?
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 07:41 PM   #1277
R3DH3R0
Doh!

Quote:
Is it directly from Sideshow?
Yes, it is. I liked the Sideshow exclusive more than the store exclusive.
R3DH3R0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 12:42 AM   #1278
Gokanma
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Could this figure be SSC’s most defective line? My first pierce was defective and the replacement also failed. Do I smash them and cross fingers on a third? If the third is a failure I’ll be left with just a refund. I think I would rather keep at least one (the less defective piece of the two). Decisions decisions
Gokanma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 12:46 PM   #1279
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokanma View Post
Could this figure be SSC’s most defective line? My first pierce was defective and the replacement also failed. Do I smash them and cross fingers on a third? If the third is a failure I’ll be left with just a refund. I think I would rather keep at least one (the less defective piece of the two). Decisions decisions

Oh I don't know ...there was another statue I got from SideShow that took a third piece (2nd replacement) before I got a perfect one.

I didn't stress about it as long as the Customer Service Rep was willing to help me. It would've been a different story if the CS Rep was being difficult.

I say don't stress and get a 3rd piece. If that fails, too, then keep trying if you wish.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2018, 06:09 PM   #1280
mars
The Spirit

Lol yeah I'm onto my third I just received my second one two days ago and now the 3rd is in the mail should be here in 2 days the second was worse than the First, a fingerprint on the body and a damaged base + more

Cross my fingers hope the third one is OK

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3DH3R0 View Post
mars is offline   Reply With Quote