Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Hot Toys

Old 04-29-2013, 12:54 PM   #1
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

HT BANE In Hand Pics!!

I just received my HT Bane, he is pretty great and i am enthusiastic with this latest addition to my collection. Whether EB makes a 1/4 or not i am sticking to this piece which is top notch and really niCe.

Enjoy the pictures:

]

next to the DX Batman from TDK movie
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:56 AM   #2
Oni_Akuma_1982
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Congratulation man !

Check this message from EB " Sorry our Batman license has finished and we have not plans on other Batman series.

Thank you."

Oni_Akuma_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:47 AM   #3
Lionore
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oni_Akuma_1982 View Post
Congratulation man !

Check this message from EB " Sorry our Batman license has finished and we have not plans on other Batman series.

Thank you."

Thanks man, i appreciate your kind comments. I think Bane is one of the best recent products HT put out this year. He has a unique dynamism in every pose you place him. One of my favorites hands down.

Man i like both of your pieces as well, concerning your post to another thread man, it's kind of difficult to put on the cape but is really rewarding. I had a hard time myself!!!

" Sorry our Batman license has finished and we have not plans on other Batman series.

Thank you."

If that's the case those of us who got Bats and Joker are pretty lucky and fortunate, these two pieces are going to be holy grails in a few years and very hard to acquire. After their success i expected EB sooner or later to release another character from the famous line. Did you email them??
Lionore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:26 AM   #4
Oni_Akuma_1982
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Yeah man i'm very glad to have these badboys
I will try for the cap cuz i really like it ! Enjoy your Bane my friend, i just hope HT will also do a 1/4 Bane

Speak soon my friend
Take care
Oni_Akuma_1982 is offline   Reply With Quote