Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 07-11-2007, 03:52 PM   #11
Kujo
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjb America View Post
Me neither, just bought a fan for it, a wise investment!

Gotta be careful with that... its voids your warrenty! so if something DOES go wrong, you'll probably have to pay
Kujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2007, 09:16 AM   #12
tuv1305
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Got two emails from Microsoft last night...one stating that my 360 had been received and one stating that the repair was finished and I'd be receiving another email shortly with my ship-out date. I'm hoping Spatial.Archite's right on this and they just went ahead and shipped a new one rather than try and fix the old. I know this is what they did last time but I'm pretty sure they held the old one for a couple of days first.
tuv1305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:02 AM   #13
tuv1305

I could scream...I work third shift and was supposed to get my 360 back yesterday, which requires a signature, so I waited up all day. It never showed, come to find out they had the wrong address and had to reschedule for today...well, they just dropped it off and they sent me a huge box with no console and a frigging power cord
Old 07-27-2007, 10:33 AM   #14
tuv1305

Just got off the phone...they f'd up, they're not supposed to send a tracking number for the power cord...it's normal to get a new power cord separate from the system, they're doing this to try and cut back on the three red light problem.

He put me on hold twice while he contacted another agent to see if we could get tracking info on the actual console, but that agent put him on hold. He finally came back and fixed my address in their system, (how did the empty shipping return box get here originally?) and said if the power cord is here, it's generally a day or two and then the console will show up.

He couldn't give me any more specifics than that, because that requires contacting their service desk and requesting the info, which has to be done through emails and so forth, and by the time they process the request it'll be Wednesday or Thursday and the console will likely already be here.

Earliest I'm looking at is Monday, because they ship them 3-day select which UPS doesn't offer on the weekends. It took a lot of deep breathing to keep from swearing at the dude...I realize it's not his fault, but all of this is b.s. and it's hard not to be irritable.