Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 01-10-2013, 02:23 PM   #1
sbsp13668
Frackin!

My Lovely Ladies <3

Finally got around to taking some photos of my collection. I had to wait a bunch because my boyfriend made a video of me fussing over my figures, and I wanted to share it for the amusement. But, he wants to "edit" the video, and he's taken forever to do so. So, now I'm just posting my photos without the video (perhaps I'll get the video later).

I affectionately refer to my collection often as "my ladies" or "my lovely ladies", since Kotobukiya's DC and Marvel Bishoujo statues make up the majority of my collection and they are all quite lovely. ^.~

I keep most of my collection back in my parents' house in Toronto, as I have a summer job in Toronto while I go to school in Montreal. (That was another factor in my delay because I'm not with my collection most of the time... I miss them so! T.T) Here's the top shelf of my collection in Toronto:

And, the bottom shelf:

All together, now!

The newest addition:

Thanks very much to my parents for buying her for me!

And, here are the less delicate figures I took with me to Montreal, sitting atop my bookcase:

One more photo of my dear boyfriend, sitting in front of my ladies, like he's their pimp. XD

Happy New Year, Everybody! I can list some details of the figures, if you guys want them later. ^.^
sbsp13668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:07 PM   #2
jimaras2099
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

wow...beautiful set up!!thanks for sharing!!!
jimaras2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 04:19 PM   #3
naindejardin
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Nice collection
naindejardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2013, 06:23 PM   #4
sbsp13668
Frackin!

I have a new set-up and some new additions to share!

So here's my new arrangement:

I need to clean up a bit as you can see some old computer stuff on the bottom shelf... But, you can also see my latest additions: PowerGirl, (green) Phoenix, and Kitty Pryde (Shadowcat).

Top shelf of my lovely ladies:

Bottom shelf:

PowerGirl was a bit of an impulsive buy, as I don't really like her character and the statue isn't one of Koto's bests in my opinion. But, her legs are amazing! And, I like that she's flexing too! So, here's PowerGirl hanging out with Harley Quinn and her friend, Poison Ivy:

Now, I tried to photograph Kitty several times with the flash on, but my camera really has trouble picking her up.

Kitty looks absolutely adorable, though, and Lockheed looks much better in person than in photos. The only issue I have with Koto's Kitty statue is that the base could've been better with her phasing through something, but it is still a very beautiful statue. <3

You can also see Phoenix in these next couple of photos. I bought her even though I already have Dark Phoenix because her paint job is gorgeous and my favourite colour is green! ;D

Here's another attempt to photo Kitty with the flash on that didn't work so well, but Storm looks really nice in it, so I thought I'd share anyways:

That's the last of these photos for now. I'm still hoping to get my hands on the SDCC exclusive X-23 that Koto did, and the new X-Force Psylocke that's coming out (if they fix her wonky-looking leg, though).

For a while I was looking forward to the new "Armoured Wonder Woman", hoping for a badass-looking statue maybe with Wonder Woman in her New 52 outfit. But, I saw the art of her in a mini skirt and typical flying-through-the-air-with-one-leg-raised pose, and was pretty disappointed. Well, I'll be saving a bit of cash now at least!

Thanks for your time, and take care, statueforum! I love you guys! <3

Here, look at my cute cat, sitting atop my Superman: Red Son comic!

sbsp13668 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 05:44 AM   #5
Case_aquino
Frackin!

Nice collection. Congrats.
Case_aquino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 07:52 AM   #6
naindejardin
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.

Nice collection bro
naindejardin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2013, 08:29 AM   #7
jimaras2099
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Awesome
jimaras2099 is offline   Reply With Quote