Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

Old 02-28-2007, 01:33 AM   #1011
C. Bormann
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven1014 View Post
was thinking the same exact thing when they showed the preview. In an interview with Keifer Sutherland, he was asked if there was ever plans to have Donald play his father on 24 instead of James Cromwell. The producers had wanted his real father, but he was already committed to another project, which they said they couldn't name, and the timing wouldn't work. I haven't seen Donald Sutherland in anything else recently, so hopefully it is him.
Donald Sutherland was in that TV show with the Lady President.
C. Bormann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:10 AM   #1012
whd
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickwm68 View Post
Did Heroes run a couple minutes over last night? I had my VCR set to stop at 10:01 and when I played it back some of the end was cut off. I remember last year people complained because LOST was ending 2 minutes later and people were losing the end who recorded or TVO'd it.
I remember reading that the show after it was scheduled to start at 10:03. The networks just don't want to be considered TiVO friendly, I guess.
whd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 01:30 PM   #1013
Ghost
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
was thinking the same exact thing when they showed the preview. In an interview with Keifer Sutherland, he was asked if there was ever plans to have Donald play his father on 24 instead of James Cromwell. The producers had wanted his real father, but he was already committed to another project, which they said they couldn't name, and the timing wouldn't work. I haven't seen Donald Sutherland in anything else recently, so hopefully it is him.
Umm but Cromwell showed up early on, and that's when Donald was doing the show with Geena Davis on Commander in Chief.

Quote:
Did they say in the preview that Linderman would be revealed next week? I thought it had said next week sets up everything for the final arc, including finding out who Linderman is, not so much that we see him next wek. then again, this show doesn't leave you hanging too long for answers, so maybe we do find out next week.
Did you see the end of the episode? They showed the back of his head as he was turning around. They said finally they reveal who Linderrman is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321 View Post
Rumor has it that it's Frank Langela.
An official rumour or something you're throwing around eh? I think that would be awesome though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Bormann View Post
Donald Sutherland was in that TV show with the Lady President.
And yeah see there you go, states mah case!
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 06:48 PM   #1014
hawkeyethearcher
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

ok i went back a ways and didnt see a mention of this. when the haitian had a closeup of his necklace it was the same design as the tatoo on jessica. did i miss that discssion in here. my wife and i have been trying to put the show together and figure out if there has been another clue to the connection.

man i cant wait for this to come on dvd. next season i am setting my tivo to record and save all untilo i delete. way to much stuff to remember
hawkeyethearcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:02 PM   #1015
endsongjen
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

hey hawkeye, yes it was the same symbol and thru out the show theyve shown some of the heroes with the symbol. claire had it on her book, with matt it was shown at a crime scene in the swimming pool. and its on hiros sword
endsongjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 07:49 PM   #1016
Ghost

It's also part of the streaming code in Mohinder's father's laptop.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:13 PM   #1017
Logan Cade
A day without sunshine is like... night.

What’s up with Eric Roberts? He looks like Tom Berenger.
Logan Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:32 PM   #1018
Ghost

So does the Scorpion in your avatar!
Old 02-28-2007, 10:52 PM   #1019
Meta Jon
Daredevil

The painter guy had also painted the symbol - it was in the background early on this season.
Meta Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 09:22 AM   #1020
whd
Suicide Squad

From Scifi.com
Quote:
Heroes Changes In Season 2

Tim Kring, creator of NBC's hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. "If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One," Kring said in an interview. "Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story."

Kring added: "We could have new people and new storylines and new ideas and new threats and new bad guys and new heroes. So I would prepare the audience for that idea, that it's not just a continuing serialized storyline about only these people. It's a little more the 24 model than the Lost model."

The first season of Heroes is exploring what happens when a disparate group of ordinary people discover they have extraordinary abilities and attempt to save New York from disaster.

"Heroes needs to evolve, and if we are positing an idea that this is happening all over the world to many, many people, then we get to see some of those people and see how their story fits in."

Kring also confirmed that some of the current heroes just might not survive this season, but added: "Many of your favorites will live to fight again." Heroes airs on Monday nights at 9 p.m. ET/PT. —Kathie Huddleston
whd is offline   Reply With Quote