Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 08-06-2021, 08:20 PM   #1031
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

This is head down the political path. Don’t want to close the thread so everyone watch your step.
Old 08-06-2021, 09:10 PM   #1032
Black Cat
Thunderstrike

I just want my Catwoman Statue. She is already paid off and just sitting there all alone and ready to come home.
Black Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 09:53 PM   #1033
jb518
The Herculoids

Does Tweeterhead allow penalty free cancellations if they miss the original delivery date? I remember hearing Sideshow doing this allowing cancellations and NRD's being refunded, but wasn't sure if TH did the same. I've never cancelled a statue, but I'm tempted on this one.
jb518 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 10:00 PM   #1034
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by jb518 View Post
Does Tweeterhead allow penalty free cancellations if they miss the original delivery date? I remember hearing Sideshow doing this allowing cancellations and NRD's being refunded, but wasn't sure if TH did the same. I've never cancelled a statue, but I'm tempted on this one.
"Cancelling an order
We understand circumstances may lead to the need to cancel an order with us. You may cancel an order at any time, however all cancelled orders are subject to a 25% restocking/cancellation fee. Pre-orders are not excluded from the cancellation fee.

If do not wish to pay the cancellation fee, we can transfer the funds from one purchase to another balance owed on your account if applicable.

Please email returns@tweeterhead.com if you have questions."
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 10:43 PM   #1035
jb518
The Herculoids

yeah, that's what I saw and wasn't about to fork over $100 to cancel. I have other orders, but they are all paid in full, instead of a payment plan, so it looks like I don't have any other options. Thanks!
jb518 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 02:21 AM   #1036
AlexLothos
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
yeah, that's what I saw and wasn't about to fork over $100 to cancel. I have other orders, but they are all paid in full, instead of a payment plan, so it looks like I don't have any other options. Thanks!
She'll be worth the wait. Just sit back and be patient... when she arrives you will be so relieved you didn't cancel!
AlexLothos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 04:47 AM   #1037
deadpoolredsuit
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Good to know Catwoman has been done for a month. I wonder if means all of them, or batch one?
I'm surprised Docks, Ships, Containers have been hit by Covid, given how outside the industry is.
I guess the wait will be worth it, providing those eye's look proto level.
deadpoolredsuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 08:38 AM   #1038
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexLothos View Post
She'll be worth the wait. Just sit back and be patient... when she arrives you will be so relieved you didn't cancel!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpoolredsuit View Post
Good to know Catwoman has been done for a month. I wonder if means all of them, or batch one?
I'm surprised Docks, Ships, Containers have been hit by Covid, given how outside the industry is.
I guess the wait will be worth it, providing those eye's look proto level.
Yes Catwoman, and poison ivy and a few other pieces are done. They are really exploring all options hoping that something will pan out. This is not just statues this is all commodities that china exports.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 09:43 AM   #1039
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I just read an article that Apple said that they will not be able to meet the iPhone and iPad demand because they are having problems getting the internal parts for those products, not just from China but from other countries as well. If a company like Apple is having issues with this, then it is bound to hit all commodities, like grphyx said.
mmk123 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2021, 10:01 AM   #1040
deadpoolredsuit
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I just read an article that Apple said that they will not be able to meet the iPhone and iPad demand because they are having problems getting the internal parts for those products, not just from China but from other countries as well. If a company like Apple is having issues with this, then it is bound to hit all commodities, like grphyx said.
Sony are having issue's making enough Playstation 5 consoles. Every time a batch lands in the UK, they sell out instantly. The PS5 shortage blamed on chip shortage, which is blamed on Covid-19
deadpoolredsuit is offline   Reply With Quote