Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tsume / Attakus

Old 08-23-2018, 10:27 AM   #151
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativepenalty View Post
Here he is! In perfect condition. Really amazing texture work and detail. Can't believe how good he looks at all angles.
Crash421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:08 AM   #152
Jayce321
Frackin!

Just had a reply from tsume now upto mid September it may ship.... seriously getting over the crap they say
Jayce321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2018, 09:49 AM   #153
Negativepenalty
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce321 View Post
Just had a reply from tsume now upto mid September it may ship.... seriously getting over the crap they say
Damn bro, extremely sorry to hear that. Tsume has been a nightmare as of late. Given this fiasco with Vegeta and all the delays/QC, I'm worried about Broly...

Hope you get your Vegeta soon.
Negativepenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 07:43 AM   #154
motoro
Frackin!

Quote:
Good to hear. To my surprise today I actually came home and my Vegeta was just there waiting for me. Never got a tracking number or any info from Tsume though.
Happened the same thing to me, received the email that it shipped the same day I received it =).

Its really amazing to be honest, with all the delay I was a little disappointed and was thinking on selling the statue, but having it now it change everything this is definitely a keeper and a grail piece.
motoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 03:25 PM   #155
Negativepenalty
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoro View Post
Happened the same thing to me, received the email that it shipped the same day I received it =).

Its really amazing to be honest, with all the delay I was a little disappointed and was thinking on selling the statue, but having it now it change everything this is definitely a keeper and a grail piece.
Felt the same way. All the waiting, delay after delay and all the QC issues that were being posted on facebook really worried me. Glad I waited, it has easily become one of my favorite statues. Amazing paint application, detail and presence. Unboxing this beast was such a good experience because of the presentation plus extra goodies like the metal card + stand, the art print and the nice Certificate of Authenticity. This piece definitely is a grail indeed.
Negativepenalty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 01:26 AM   #156
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Felt the same way. All the waiting, delay after delay and all the QC issues that were being posted on facebook really worried me. Glad I waited, it has easily become one of my favorite statues. Amazing paint application, detail and presence. Unboxing this beast was such a good experience because of the presentation plus extra goodies like the metal card + stand, the art print and the nice Certificate of Authenticity. This piece definitely is a grail indeed.
Awesome!! Pics or it didn’t happen!
Old 08-28-2018, 02:45 PM   #157
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.

Arrived yesterday...perfect condition! No breaks, and lights and sounds work great. I will have a review of this up in the coming weeks.

Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2018, 08:16 PM   #158
Crash421
Sinister Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
Arrived yesterday...perfect condition! No breaks, and lights and sounds work great. I will have a review of this up in the coming weeks.

Great photo!!!
Old 08-29-2018, 10:54 AM   #159
GaryTonge
Kingpin

OMG! Bmutha!
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2018, 11:40 AM   #160
Augen
The Hulk

Man...I wish I knew about this statue when it was up for order. Those pictures are just brilliant.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote