Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-28-2016, 04:59 PM   #1101
loricstone
Kang

Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
And where do people in the U.S. order this from?

Apparently people on Facebook were directed to a distributor not a retailer.
Secret Compass is best bet OR...if you are prestige member, order directly from XM. With the discount ($775 SGD = $542.48) that's a damn great price for this Witchblade. However, shipping will be in the $200 range more than likely. With SC, the statue may cost about $600 - $700 but shipping will be local and only cost you around $60 bucks.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 07:46 PM   #1102
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
Darkness has all of his Darklings to fill up a big base though. There's only so much Witchblade stuff you can have flowing around her without it getting ridiculous. My main concerns for the statue were the paint and the head sculpt. I think they've fixed both to my satisfaction. I don't know what else anyone who thinks XM should start over from scratch would want. I'd prefer to get her as-is instead of risking changes that aren't for the better. Also, it'd be nice to get a statue from XM again that isn't going to cost $400 to ship.
Oh don't get me wrong, I agree with you. I could just see how someone with Darkness might think when comparing the two.

I personally think that this is outstanding piece, especially after seeing the final images now from XM and the previous convention shots. The faces are some of XM's best in my opinion and the piece itself is very appealing.

I'm still expecting to pick this up because I desire having that 'XM experience'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidian View Post
We can't be having something looking shamwow now! LOL
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 07:47 PM   #1103
built2shred
Phoenix

N/M
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2016, 09:01 PM   #1104
iceprince_x
Deadman

i am so excited about this piece... now bring in Magdalena and The Angelus
iceprince_x is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:42 PM   #1105
Wah
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceprince_x View Post
i am so excited about this piece... now bring in Magdalena and The Angelus
this!
Wah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 01:49 PM   #1106
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
Secret Compass is best bet OR...if you are prestige member, order directly from XM. With the discount ($775 SGD = $542.48) that's a damn great price for this Witchblade. However, shipping will be in the $200 range more than likely. With SC, the statue may cost about $600 - $700 but shipping will be local and only cost you around $60 bucks.
Yeah, I don't have Prestige member because for whatever reason, my Phoenix and Black Widow purchases don't count since someone else had registered them.

I think I might skip this statue actually, unless they'll confirm Angelus is being made.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:35 PM   #1107
krawl
Frackin!

if im not mistaken, when you purchase from someone else, they are supposed to transfer the registry over to you. its a simple online process i think.

more than likely the sellers just didnt mention it and kept the registry under them to continue to benefit from prestige member status i think.
krawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:42 PM   #1108
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

No even valid transfers don't count. I did one on my Black Widow and still can't access Prestige. I have 5 XM pieces and cannot obtain the status.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 10:56 PM   #1109
lucifixion
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

It makes sense if you think about it. Otherwise people could just trade registrations to all get Prestige status.
lucifixion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 01:02 AM   #1110
iceprince_x
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Yeah, I don't have Prestige member because for whatever reason, my Phoenix and Black Widow purchases don't count since someone else had registered them.

I think I might skip this statue actually, unless they'll confirm Angelus is being made.
I think it's a toss up between Aphrodite IX or The Angelus after The Magdalena but I have a feeling Aphrodite IX will be next due to a more known status and a possibility, I hope, of a switch out arm of that of the Witchblade gauntlet since she wields this one and the coin of Solomon, one of the 13 Artifacts.

Honestly, I want the Angelus and I want the classic look and not the current armor look.
iceprince_x is online now   Reply With Quote