Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > European Union

Old 12-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #1001
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Hail, Norse Brethren.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 03:38 PM   #1002
Nitefall
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbarian View Post
Hail, Norse Brethren.
Hail Barbarian! GOOD to see you! Enjoying the dessert pure air I hope! Envious feelings flood my battered brain(or what's left of it) when I look out the window at our 30 inches of snow which is now a soggy mass of heavy slush..

I am thinking it is not your cup of wine but I pre-ordered Belit. Any new treasures in your Castle If I may be so bold?
Nitefall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2008, 06:52 PM   #1003
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefall View Post
Hail Barbarian! GOOD to see you! Enjoying the dessert pure air I hope! Envious feelings flood my battered brain(or what's left of it) when I look out the window at our 30 inches of snow which is now a soggy mass of heavy slush..

I am thinking it is not your cup of wine but I pre-ordered Belit. Any new treasures in your Castle If I may be so bold?
Don't allow the jealousy to take hold. I believe there is balance in everything. Where there is good, there is also bad. Where bad lies so does good.
Actually, I'm kinda diggin' the Belit piece. I'll think about getting it. It is just a wee bit pricey... but it is a RE Howard character. I loved her story by Howard, but haven't read any of the further Conan sagas with her in them.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:48 AM   #1004
Nitefall

Quote:
Don't allow the jealousy to take hold. I believe there is balance in everything. Where there is good, there is also bad. Where bad lies so does good.
Actually, I'm kinda diggin' the Belit piece. I'll think about getting it. It is just a wee bit pricey... but it is a RE Howard character. I loved her story by Howard, but haven't read any of the further Conan sagas with her in them.

My thoughts also and was a little surprised. I guess I assumed she would be less than the Cimmerian. Maybe just my wishful thinking. Missed the HH Red Sonja so I am splurging.
Old 12-30-2008, 03:58 AM   #1005
Nitefall

Greetings Vikings.

Not sure if she belongs in this thread except our Viking winters need some warmth.

Old 12-30-2008, 10:42 AM   #1006
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)
God efter middag Vikings!

Sorry gents that I haven't been more of a participant in the thread lately. Still a bit crazy for me. I am sure I will be on constantly after the first! It will be a ghost town for business then! Not that it is one now, but dribs and drabs as well as hustling is what's gotta happen now!

NF keep those kick arse pics comin!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #1007
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitefall View Post

My thoughts also and was a little surprised. I guess I assumed she would be less than the Cimmerian. Maybe just my wishful thinking. Missed the HH Red Sonja so I am splurging.
I may just have to pass on her. I really need to try much harder to refrain from buying pieces that I don't absolutely love. Space seems to become lesser in my house and money seems to disappear at the same rate? Coincidence?
By the way, I love that Thor piece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinReaper View Post

Sorry gents that I haven't been more of a participant in the thread lately. Still a bit crazy for me. I am sure I will be on constantly after the first! It will be a ghost town for business then! Not that it is one now, but dribs and drabs as well as hustling is what's gotta happen now!

VR
No worries, Vin. As of late, I haven't been around much myself . And don't forget that absence makes the fart grow honder.
Old 12-31-2008, 03:50 AM   #1008
Nitefall

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinReaper View Post

VR

ANY TIME is a GREAT time to see you Vin but you have to make that hay when the sun shines. Barbarian's words ring true.
.......And don't forget that absence makes the fart grow honder. Never heard it put quite that way.
Old 12-31-2008, 04:05 AM   #1009
Nitefall

Quote:
I may just have to pass on her. I really need to try much harder to refrain from buying pieces that I don't absolutely love. Space seems to become lesser in my house and money seems to disappear at the same rate? Coincidence?
By the way, I love that Thor piece!
I'm in the same boat Barbarian and have cut back a fair amount but not enough. I have to practice not purchasing with more enthusiasm I guess.

Sleep well Norsemen!

Old 12-31-2008, 11:41 AM   #1010
VinReaper
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

Location: Out of my mind! Be back in 5 minutes! (+12517 to the Post Count)

Amateur night is here!

VR
VinReaper is offline   Reply With Quote