Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2016, 11:54 PM   #951
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Taken from the Ask Thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
To be honest I havent decided yet. We have two sculptures for Klassic in progress...actually one is done.

But the sales on Cyborgs werent that great. So i worry the two characters we are working on wont be popular enough.

right now im a bit swamped with 1:3 MK so thats my focus for the rest fo this year and January.
I think the biggest reason for the low sales was due to them being color swaps. Contrary to them winning the most votes, people who actually collect MK (IMO) are tired of color swaps, and want the rest of the line to be complete first. I'm a die hard MK fan, so I will buy everything that comes out of Klassic, and have so far, including all 3 Cyber Ninjas. However, I strongly feel that sales will pick up for Klassic if the focus was around the remaining roster - Sonya, Kitana, Kano, Shang Tsung, Jax, and Johnny Cage, Kung Lao, and even Baraka (MM).

Going back to PCS' old roots is a fantastic announcement for the Klassic line as the ES will be lower, and we won't have as many variants(Keep it P1/P2/Regular). I am not one of them, but there are a lot of collectors that like the exclusivity, and this change I feel will attract those collectors, and even flippers, but that's OK as they are good for initial sales for the longevity of the line.

Again, these are just my opinions. The next MK Klassic piece should be a fan favorite/heavy hitter, and you will see that sales will be blooming if the ES/Variants are limited, which is what the line needs to stay alive.
Old 12-05-2016, 03:37 AM   #952
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

Since the weapons on the MK 1/3's are metal , will Mileenas belt be metal as well?

Also, are the MK 1/3's coming with acrylic eyes?

Many collectors are hoping for acrylic eyes for more realism im the MK 1/3 line. I PO all the MK 1/3's..... Cant wait!!!!!

Thanks
Old 12-08-2016, 12:24 AM   #953
welmer
Doh!

Hi,

I really like the ultra line full sculpted statues.
Is it based on SFV ??

Are you going to do ryu and ken fully sculpted 1/4 also ??

Thks
Old 12-12-2016, 01:28 PM   #954
Ash
Kindly Asked To Leave

PCS is having a special givaway if their facebook post from the link i posted at the bottom Is shared 300 times and its at about 80 now.. Thanks to qz33 for originally providing the info on the Sub Mk X thread. The prize is a one and only custom portrait for MK X Sub-Zero... Check out the link and it takes 2 seoconds to share the post.. It has to be done before todays Mileena pre order or it will expire. Thanks and good luck!

https://m.facebook.com/PopCultureSho...30431810360180
Old 12-21-2016, 12:49 PM   #955
KoRnKombat
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Can we get UMK3 Ermac, Noob Saibot & Rain for the 1:4 Mortal Kombat Klassic line?

Also UMK3 Kitana

Win Poses would be Killer!
Old 12-22-2016, 07:30 PM   #956
mjjj1987
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Any updates on Tremor??
Old 12-29-2016, 05:42 PM   #957
BLACK OPS
The Herculoids

Any update on Slaine Gerry?
Old 12-30-2016, 01:20 AM   #958
mkkollector81
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post
While the sales of Sub-Zero and Scorpion did well, we have to assume Tremor would only do maybe 60% as many...and thats not enough. So we are reviewing the line and may not make Tremor. We may stick to A List characters
Jerry,
I got to say in my opinion.... I strongly disagree with this and believe you are probably making a mistake by not doing other characters. Yes the "A-lister" are doing well but really how many times can you make the same characters over and over again? Eventually the love for these could run dry. I love your work but frankly I am tired of always seeing the same repeat of characters. Please mix it up and keep the MK line alive. If you skeptical about making a specific statue then make a poll on here and see what happens.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:45 PM   #959
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
Hi Jerry,

Wondering if there is anything you can share with us about the production of the 1:3 Ryu statues? Curious how he's coming along. Thanks.
Production? He's not in production. He's waiting in line.

Old 01-02-2017, 11:03 PM   #960
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
Production? He's not in production. He's waiting in line.

what's happening zen?

That is ok with me, just figuring out where my money is going and when so any kind of update would be helpful on this.
Closed Thread