Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-15-2022, 09:48 AM   #1
Foreverdusting
Frackin!

Iron Studios Europe Delivery times?

I purchased a few items from the official Euro IS website via paypal. Had confirmation emails and payment taken. That was over a week ago. It quoted a delivery time to the UK via GLS courier for tomorrow. However the order is stuck on the ?delivering to carrier? phase rather than ?shipped?. Clearly it wont be here tomorrow, i have no tracking number and the email i wrote to IS has had no response.

Anyone ordered from Euro IS that can put my mind at ease? Is this normal?
Foreverdusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 11:32 AM   #2
Foreverdusting
Frackin!

So an update for anyone else thinking of ordering from IS Europe.

Dont.

I live in the UK and i believe the Euro store is based in Portugal.

Items purchased in excess of €500 euros on 09/03. Scheduled delivery date of 16/03.

Items not shipped by 15/03, I contact customer services who reply stating items have shipped but they are having trouble providing a tracking number. They promise to update me asap with tracking info.

16/03 - the expected delivery date. I contact customer services as i haven't heard from them in approximately 24hrs. They reply with a tracking number telling me the items are stuck in customs and are being returned to them. I ask for a refund as i no longer want to wait for these items. This request goes ignored.
I check tracking info to see that my conversation on 15/03 with IS appears to have prompted my items to be sent, and most likely explains why they are having “tracking problems” when i spoke to them as they had not sent the items at that time. Tracking also shows the items being stopped from leaving the origin country due to “missing/incorrect” paperwork (sounds like they were shipped in haste on 15/03 and paperwork wasn't correctly completed). Tracking confirms items are being returned to IS.

17/03 - tracking confirms items returned back to IS. I email them again asking for a refund. I get no response.

18/03 - due to no response to 2 requests for a refund, no information as to whats going on and no replies to emails i am left with no other choice but to open a paypal dispute. Paypal are currently awaiting a response from IS.

If anyones interested i will update this thread. Cannot believe how unprofessional IS have been as they now have the goods and my money and they have ignored at least 2 requests for a refund.

I should have listened to the negative reviews regarding the US store…
Foreverdusting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2022, 12:42 PM   #3
Squirtle
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I?m sorry you had such a terrible experience and thanks for letting everyone know. I will avoid the official store in future.

I have used Animegami recently and was very pleased with the speed of delivery and level of service but their prices are quite high.
Squirtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2022, 05:58 AM   #4
Chelseaboy
Fantastic Four

I'm not sure what's happening with IS deliveries to the UK dealers in general.

Quicksilver has been out for a while now..yet none have reached the UK yet.
Chelseaboy is offline   Reply With Quote