Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-17-2019, 03:04 AM   #1871
Biggunz
Loki

Still like this minus leg guards

Has it been sold out yet. ...Haven't bothered to check?
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 07:36 AM   #1872
ozboy
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
Just curious is this 1/4 scale?
That depends, it has 1:6 scale thigh armor in the wrong place, it has a roughly 1:4 body with incorrect body shape and it has 1:3.5 heads on it that look oversized and silly.
ozboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:24 AM   #1873
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboy View Post
That depends, it has 1:6 scale thigh armor in the wrong place, it has a roughly 1:4 body with incorrect body shape and it has 1:3.5 heads on it that look oversized and silly.
Personally, I think it looks great. The only problem is the leg armor but to be completely honest you don't even notice it when looking at the statue in the display. If you sit there and analyze the statue you will realize it. But I have had no one mention it while looking at it, instead they say how amazing it is. The head size doesn't look goofy at all on mine. The slight forward lean kind of scares me though due to the weight of the statue.

I'm not saying this should of been released with the leg armor in the wrong spot, but its not as noticeable in person like it is in the pictures.

If you like it and can get it cheaper than retail, I say get it. I snagged an EX version for $900 shipped and have no regrets.

Hope this helps.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 11:55 AM   #1874
Legion564
Mephisto

Awesome thanks jmsmith I'll look for a deal like that. Got alien warrior maquette coming so I wanna find him a friend.
Legion564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 12:11 PM   #1875
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legion564 View Post
Awesome thanks jmsmith I'll look for a deal like that. Got alien warrior maquette coming so I wanna find him a friend.

It is worth noting that Prime 1 is actively working on a 1/4 P1 Predator. Might be worth holding off a little to see what they can come up with.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:34 PM   #1876
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboy View Post
LMAO

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 08:38 PM   #1877
HeavyMetalSpike
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Location: Vancouver, Canada (ex-pat UK - Birmingham & Scotland!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
It is worth noting that Prime 1 is actively working on a 1/4 P1 Predator. Might be worth holding off a little to see what they can come up with.
The Sadshow piece is so inaccurate that I wouldn't buy it even if the PRIME1 piece turned out to be awful (highly doubtful).

To each their own though.

Given the way they have wasted opportunities and behaved so arrogantly, I hope Sadshow lose every possible Alien & Predator licence and that those licences are picked up by companies that actually CARE about delivering quality.

HeavyMetalSpike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2020, 05:01 PM   #1878
esamosis
Doh!

Any update about the leaning issue in SS Jungle hunter piece and any possible solutions to this annoying issue as mine is starting to lean and the left foot is now completely lifting out of the base at the heel.
esamosis is offline   Reply With Quote