Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-17-2019, 10:59 PM   #1541
bdlovelace
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Yeah, the Hush Catwoman is a possibility for me too but at this point I'll believe it exists when I see it.
Yeah, at this point, I don’t think a Hush Catwoman is going to materialize. She’s probably suffered the same fate as the Hush Nightwing statue.
bdlovelace is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 12:10 AM   #1542
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
I thought about the DKR Superman but I don't know whether I would need him since I already have the HUSH Supes coming ...

I'll probably pick up a 1/4 scale here and there throughout the year but nothing as substantial as I've been doing with the 1/3s! Really wanted to start up an X-Men 1/4 Scale Collection but I've been severely disappointed with what's been shown so far from Sideshow. Rogue and Cable are the only two standouts for me. Was hoping for a better COH for Psylocke but that never happened so I reluctantly passed on her. Hoping for some great reveals at SDCC.
Hush Supes sculpted cape was already on WL when I started collecting last year and I didn't realize the vines were removable from his neck until recently. But I don't plan to skip Miller Supes with that epic hairdo lol. I was gonna go pretty wild with POs when I first started collecting, but then got a reality check once I saw how huge the boxes are. I have 1 XM Marvel statue on PO and don't want to lose that big deposit, so will probably end up with 2 or 3 X-Men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlovelace View Post
Yeah, at this point, I don’t think a Hush Catwoman is going to materialize. She’s probably suffered the same fate as the Hush Nightwing statue.
I'm wondering if she'll look different enough from the AK version. I guess she'll be kind of crouched down like in the Hush banner.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 01:16 PM   #1543
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Boom View Post
Hush Supes sculpted cape was already on WL when I started collecting last year and I didn't realize the vines were removable from his neck until recently. But I don't plan to skip Miller Supes with that epic hairdo lol. I was gonna go pretty wild with POs when I first started collecting, but then got a reality check once I saw how huge the boxes are. I have 1 XM Marvel statue on PO and don't want to lose that big deposit, so will probably end up with 2 or 3 X-Men.

I'm wondering if she'll look different enough from the AK version. I guess she'll be kind of crouched down like in the Hush banner.
I've really considered that Miller Supes and you can't beat that 90's Hairdo and that in its own right makes it Epic! Lol.

When I first started collecting, I didn't realize how much real estate these boxes would take up and it has gotten worse as of late due to the fact that the most recent Prime 1 statues I've ordered comes in two large boxes. I even offered to housed my buddy's boxes for him since we have a third garage because he wanted to throw them away, but that was way before I started running out of room in the garage due to my own collections Hahahah.

Man, I really wish I could pick up some XM pieces but I don't really know how I can fit those prices into my already tight budget. I'm still hoping to pick some up in the after market down the road. Some of XM's Marvel pieces are down right INCREDIBLE!

That's what I'm wondering about the HUSH Catwoman too. So far the majority of the statues in that line are in Museum poses, except for Batman. I would like her to be in a crouched down, on the rooftop pose to possibly go with that statue.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 08:58 AM   #1544
ukshaun
Hercules

Testing out with my new phone - Kelvin Loke (Prime 1)

Q. '..are those prototypes or production pieces?'

A. 'poison ivy is prototype' - Kelvin Loke
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:26 AM   #1545
XIIIWARRIOR
Sinister Six

Every time I see Bats, I cringe. What a disappointment from Prime 1.
XIIIWARRIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 11:52 AM   #1546
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by XIIIWARRIOR View Post
Every time I see Bats, I cringe. What a disappointment from Prime 1.
In your opinion. Honestly I like other Batman pieces more.

But there certainly are a lot of collectors who love the piece.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 12:51 PM   #1547
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

He just loves to let people know he hates it.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 01:17 PM   #1548
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post

Testing out with my new phone - Kelvin Loke (Prime 1)

Q. '..are those prototypes or production pieces?'

A. 'poison ivy is prototype' - Kelvin Loke
Beautiful setup! Love this bats!!
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 02:27 PM   #1549
stryker12
Fantastic Four

I'm now convinced the Batman shown at SDCC was at a different (better) angle than this one. They had years to perfect him, and we still got served with lean issues... it's unfortunate, but I love Jim Lee's art, so there's no skipping this one.
stryker12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 02:42 PM   #1550
aa909
The Green Hornet

Quote:
Originally Posted by stryker12 View Post
I'm now convinced the Batman shown at SDCC was at a different (better) angle than this one. They had years to perfect him, and we still got served with lean issues... it's unfortunate, but I love Jim Lee's art, so there's no skipping this one.
No lean issue with mine. I've read only a few folks complain about a possible lean, but the overwhelming number of collectors are happy with the piece and have zero lean issues.
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote