Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 07-13-2018, 01:58 PM   #1
Harbottle
Sculptor
Sculptor

Comic-Con 2018

It was great fun meeting a bunch of you last year in San Diego. For anyone interested, I'll be there again this year so please stop by the Sideshow booth and say HI! I'll be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday -- hanging out most of the day. Also there will be painters Casey Love and Kat Sapene. Sculptors Mark Newman and Steve Schumacher will be there too. Oh, and some Argentinian kid. I can't remember his name. Dani something.

Please come by booth #1929 and if you don't see us, just ask at the desk. I look forward to seeing some old friends again, and making some new ones.

Cheers!
Harbottle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 01:59 PM   #2
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

Sounds awesome! Never been to the San Diego Comic-Con but I"m hoping one day I'll be able to make it!
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:00 PM   #3
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbottle View Post
It was great fun meeting a bunch of you last year in San Diego. For anyone interested, I'll be there again this year so please stop by the Sideshow booth and say HI! I'll be there Thursday, Friday and Saturday -- hanging out most of the day. Also there will be painters Casey Love and Kat Sapene. Sculptors Mark Newman and Steve Schumacher will be there too. Oh, and some Argentinian kid. I can't remember his name. Dani something.

Please come by booth #1929 and if you don't see us, just ask at the desk. I look forward to seeing some old friends again, and making some new ones.

Cheers!
Nice!!

Even Daniel Bel is going to be there?! Oh man ...I'm stopping by for sure now!
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:04 PM   #4
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

I'm totally jealous of anyone who gets to go!

Also, someone was asking for a comic-con specific thread, this could be used for that once pictures start rolling in.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:09 PM   #5
SONICobra
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I'm totally jealous of anyone who gets to go!
THIS!
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:14 PM   #6
MPCanes
The X-Men

Man, that is awesome. Great that Sideshow is bringing their best! Have fun Will. I'm patiently waiting for your Mags to arrive
MPCanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:16 PM   #7
ukshaun
Hercules

Wish i could be there.

Will H. i hear Gentle Giant maybe showing (with intention of putting up for pre-order) Honey Trap - Fireball, and about time
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:19 PM   #8
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

On one hand, I'm jealous of people who get to go to SDCC, but on the other hand I'm not good with large crowds of people. Still, if I had the chance I'd love to see these pieces in person and congratulate the artists that made them. Have a great comic con!
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:45 PM   #9
Indomitus
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbottle View Post

Cheers!
I used to frequent the Comic-Con circuit several years back but unfortunately the lottery system gods have not been so giving for tickets. Wow am I now super jealous for those folks attending to meet you and the Sideshow team. You are my favorite sculptor and the Michelangelo of the female form. Wonder Woman, Red Sonja She Devil, Elektra, Rogue, and as far back as Shanna She Devil. Masterful pieces. Still hoping for that Wonder Woman signature on a boob or butt when it gets released. Mad respect for the author turned sculptor who inspires the rest of us to follow our passions in spite of our dreams!
Indomitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:54 PM   #10
SDguy

Wow, quite the turnout. Looking forward to it!
SDguy is offline   Reply With Quote