Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Berserk Guts Exclusive DGK HX Project Avengers Captain America DGK Prime 1 Guyver 3 Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 05-24-2020, 12:30 PM   #1451
Featherfootdave
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander0Zero View Post
So I don't buy alot from ebay and especially high end stuff like XM statues but I see a good deal of XM statues new and boxed for older releases from Singapore. Now some of the statues I'm after have some high edition sizes (for XM) so its totally possible for this to be the case. My issue is who is actually legit? Anybody have a "trusted seller" on ebay for XM products?
I'd just source what you are looking for with Todd at Spec Fiction. He's matched prices for a couple XM statues I found on eBay, and is totally trustworthy. Just send him a message.

I've had mixed luck using various eBay sellers, one ended up costing me money.

And you are right, there are several older high ES XM statues that are still in stock years later, so it's definitely possible to find some of these brand new even now.
Featherfootdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2020, 12:44 PM   #1452
GrumpyBear
Plastic Man

GHeroes News

Quote:
Dear Collectors and Friends,

we hereby announce that the collaboration between GHeroes and Heldenshop who was their German distributor ends with immediate effect. Last XM Studios PreOrder which will be fulfilled through Heldenshop is XM Jessica Cruz - Rebirth 1/6 statue. The XM JLA vs Darkseid 1/6 diorama would not be part of it anymore. Heldenshop supported GHeroes within the XM studios project very much in the beginning for what we would like to say thank you very much again. The separation happened by mutual consent between both companies. All current orders via Heldenshop up to the XM JLA vs Darkseid 1/6 diorama will be executed properly from him, however new XM Studios PreOrder wont be offered through him anymore.

We advise collectors to order their XM Studios statues further through GHeroes under www.xm-studios.shop. We also hope to find another strong distributor in Germany very soon.

Best Regards
GHeroes.

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2020, 12:25 PM   #1453
Pendragon3000
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Hi, does anybody have any insight on XM making the Angelus from Top Cow?
Thanks
Pendragon3000 is offline   Reply With Quote