Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 06-01-2020, 05:33 AM   #41
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
No, they are still not available to the US and most likely won't be until Chronicle sells out their versions.
From the looks of it CC has no say anymore or they made a new deal, even JP stuff is showing up at Sideshow now.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:03 AM   #42
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
From the looks of it CC has no say anymore or they made a new deal, even JP stuff is showing up at Sideshow now.
Right. That surprised me. Waiting to see the Mosasaur and the Indominus show up there.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:39 PM   #43
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
READ MY POST AGAIN... everything JP related from Prime 1 can be sold in the US except for their Rotunda Rex, Life Size Baby Blue and Dilophosaurus. If you don't believe me you can contact P1 yourself. Furthermore, the T-Rex, Indoraptor and sixth scale blue are only on Sideshow because P1 is trying to sell them out. They made the edition sizes too large and are now trying to get rid of the backlog sooner than later. That's why future Prime 1 JP products will have smaller edition sizes; most statue collectors are not interested in this franchise like we are.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:42 PM   #44
TheLostLogan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
Right. That surprised me. Waiting to see the Mosasaur and the Indominus show up there.
These will not be distributed by Sideshow because they are already going to be distributed in the US by Secret Compass. If you want them, you'll have to pre-order from there or directly from Prime 1.
Old 06-01-2020, 04:43 PM   #45
Techguy
Doh!

Hi, I’m new here so that means there’s really no way to get rotunda prime in the U.S then?
Is there a possibility that it might be sold at a later date? Or should I look for ways to get it from japan and then shipped to US?
T
Techguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 05:36 PM   #46
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
READ MY POST AGAIN... everything JP related from Prime 1 can be sold in the US except for their Rotunda Rex, Life Size Baby Blue and Dilophosaurus. If you don't believe me you can contact P1 yourself. Furthermore, the T-Rex, Indoraptor and sixth scale blue are only on Sideshow because P1 is trying to sell them out. They made the edition sizes too large and are now trying to get rid of the backlog sooner than later. That's why future Prime 1 JP products will have smaller edition sizes; most statue collectors are not interested in this franchise like we are.
Do you have insider info or is most of this speculation?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 06:55 PM   #47
tamaboy311
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy View Post
Hi, I’m new here so that means there’s really no way to get rotunda prime in the U.S then?
Is there a possibility that it might be sold at a later date? Or should I look for ways to get it from japan and then shipped to US?
T
As of now, if you have a friend in Japan.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 08:32 PM   #48
TheLostLogan

Quote:
Do you have insider info or is most of this speculation?
I highly encourage everyone who purchases Prime 1 products to join their several groups on Facebook, Instagram etc. (who do have people in contact with P1) as well as subscribing to their newsletter so you can be updated on things. This is where I get my information and it has greatly helped.
Old 06-01-2020, 09:03 PM   #49
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
As of now, if you have a friend in Japan.
Not true, there is a website that will ship it to the US. The site has been referenced on FB
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 12:41 AM   #50
BladeoftheMoon
Mephisto

BBTS also had the Mosasaur up for preorder?
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote