Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

» Spotlight
DGK HMO Megaman X Zero CWallker Queen Studios Thanos Bust DGK F4F Castlevania Alucard Exclusive Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2020, 05:33 AM   #41
67L88Stingray
Loki
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
No, they are still not available to the US and most likely won't be until Chronicle sells out their versions.
From the looks of it CC has no say anymore or they made a new deal, even JP stuff is showing up at Sideshow now.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 10:03 AM   #42
BladeoftheMoon
Fantastic Four
 
BladeoftheMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under Tennessee
Posts: 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
From the looks of it CC has no say anymore or they made a new deal, even JP stuff is showing up at Sideshow now.
Right. That surprised me. Waiting to see the Mosasaur and the Indominus show up there.
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:39 PM   #43
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
From the looks of it CC has no say anymore or they made a new deal, even JP stuff is showing up at Sideshow now.
READ MY POST AGAIN... everything JP related from Prime 1 can be sold in the US except for their Rotunda Rex, Life Size Baby Blue and Dilophosaurus. If you don't believe me you can contact P1 yourself. Furthermore, the T-Rex, Indoraptor and sixth scale blue are only on Sideshow because P1 is trying to sell them out. They made the edition sizes too large and are now trying to get rid of the backlog sooner than later. That's why future Prime 1 JP products will have smaller edition sizes; most statue collectors are not interested in this franchise like we are.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 01:42 PM   #44
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeoftheMoon View Post
Right. That surprised me. Waiting to see the Mosasaur and the Indominus show up there.
These will not be distributed by Sideshow because they are already going to be distributed in the US by Secret Compass. If you want them, you'll have to pre-order from there or directly from Prime 1.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 04:43 PM   #45
Techguy
Doh!
 
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 8
Hi, I’m new here so that means there’s really no way to get rotunda prime in the U.S then?
Is there a possibility that it might be sold at a later date? Or should I look for ways to get it from japan and then shipped to US?
T
Techguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 05:36 PM   #46
67L88Stingray
Loki
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 2,590
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostLogan View Post
READ MY POST AGAIN... everything JP related from Prime 1 can be sold in the US except for their Rotunda Rex, Life Size Baby Blue and Dilophosaurus. If you don't believe me you can contact P1 yourself. Furthermore, the T-Rex, Indoraptor and sixth scale blue are only on Sideshow because P1 is trying to sell them out. They made the edition sizes too large and are now trying to get rid of the backlog sooner than later. That's why future Prime 1 JP products will have smaller edition sizes; most statue collectors are not interested in this franchise like we are.
Do you have insider info or is most of this speculation?
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 06:55 PM   #47
tamaboy311
Sailor Moon
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 1,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techguy View Post
Hi, Iím new here so that means thereís really no way to get rotunda prime in the U.S then?
Is there a possibility that it might be sold at a later date? Or should I look for ways to get it from japan and then shipped to US?
T
As of now, if you have a friend in Japan.
tamaboy311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 08:32 PM   #48
TheLostLogan
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: United States
Posts: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Do you have insider info or is most of this speculation?
I highly encourage everyone who purchases Prime 1 products to join their several groups on Facebook, Instagram etc. (who do have people in contact with P1) as well as subscribing to their newsletter so you can be updated on things. This is where I get my information and it has greatly helped.
TheLostLogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2020, 09:03 PM   #49
Chrisrex82
The Herculoids
 
Chrisrex82's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 476
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamaboy311 View Post
As of now, if you have a friend in Japan.
Not true, there is a website that will ship it to the US. The site has been referenced on FB
Chrisrex82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 12:41 AM   #50
BladeoftheMoon
Fantastic Four
 
BladeoftheMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Under Tennessee
Posts: 58
BBTS also had the Mosasaur up for preorder?
BladeoftheMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com